PDA

View Full Version : power pack

Unregistered
07-13-2002, 08:51 PM
the power pack works perfecly when I want to normalize or something like this, so when I want to make mp3PRO, with the latest mp3pro plugin, it says

"The output file 'D:\Audio\juniorfilm\003_Remédio.mp3' could not be opened.
CLI Encoders require 'Power Pack' to be installed - visit www.dbpoweramp.com and download 'Power Pack'.

I am registered, but the reg of my windows last week "****ed up" and I make things neither I can explane and the windows back to works, and everithings too, but only in a mp3PRO conversion it says that message. I cant uninstall windows because a lot of things

PLEASE help me

"PS: before I register, I used these REACTIVATE PP.exe that is available here, i dont know if there influence, but..."

"i'm brazilian because this my english is shit"

Unregistered
07-13-2002, 09:23 PM
PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!
PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!
PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!
PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!
PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!
PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
07-13-2002, 09:23 PM
Spoon is online????

Spoon
07-14-2002, 07:09 AM
I have to sleep now and then ;)

Try uninstalling it all, reboot then install again, then look on the dMC Config program it will tell you the status of the power pack.

Unregistered
07-14-2002, 10:33 PM
In power pack status is OK, my status is registered, and I can make everithing such "rip to ram" and more, but the mp3pro codec doesn't work!!

Spoon
07-15-2002, 02:39 AM
I am out of ideas, sorry - you might want to try another CLI encoder just to see how that one goes.