PDA

View Full Version : Clueless about QueMaster

MrVideo
09-15-2004, 12:08 PM
OK, I have QueMaster 1.2 installed. No manual found on the QueMaster web site, so I have to ask here...

After starting QueMaster and then bringing up MMC, I select some titles within MMC and place them in the que. The list shows up in QueMaster as well. I drag a song in QueMaster to a different location in the list. The list in MMC doesn't update. Nothing I do in QueMaster updates the que list in MMC.

Why not? What does it take to make the MMC list match the changes in QueMaster?

Thanks.

xoas
09-15-2004, 12:25 PM
There should be a QueMaster help file installed along with QueMaster. You can access it by going Start>All Programs>dBpowerAMP>Help>QueMaster Help. If you make a change in QueMaster it will show up on MMC when MMC moves on to the next track.
Best wishes,
Bill Mikkelsen

MrVideo
09-15-2004, 12:50 PM
There should be a QueMaster help file installed along with QueMaster. You can access it by going Start>All Programs>dBpowerAMP>Help>QueMaster Help.

Guess I was expecting to see a help button within QueMaster. I just looked in the W2K install and there is no QueMaster help listed.

If you make a change in QueMaster it will show up on MMC when MMC moves on to the next track.

I gather this means that there will be no updating of MMC before anything is played. Which also means that the first song to be played can't be changed either.

xoas
09-15-2004, 01:43 PM
I gather this means that there will be no updating of MMC before anything is played. Which also means that the first song to be played can't be changed either.
On the contrary. If you have dAP open but not playing, you can set up a queue list and change it within QueMaster. Even if you change the first item in the queue, your selected first item in QueMaster is what will start playing and MMC will change its queue list once you press play.
Best wishes,
Bill Mikkelsen

MrVideo
09-15-2004, 05:31 PM
On the contrary. If you have dAP open but not playing, you can set up a queue list and change it within QueMaster. Even if you change the first item in the queue, your selected first item in QueMaster is what will start playing and MMC will change its queue list once you press play.

Thanks.

donny
09-15-2004, 10:21 PM
MMC updates the queue display only when the track is changed... it was not originaly writen to interact with another program (such as QueMaster).

I will put the manul on the web page also, probably soon...

and there is a help link in the about menu in quemaster... ;)