PDA

View Full Version : converting music video clip

scottie3112
09-05-2004, 09:44 AM
i am a tournament director with cases ladder on yahoo i use dbpoweramp to convert my music to waves so they play on my tournament pages using 16 bit cd 22050 hz 2 stereo cd compressed mpeg layer 3 24k bit ps but now im struggling to convert a video clip of coldplay smaller enough in size so it can upload to my webspace and put on my tournament page i tried once but video converted into just a song no video if you can help with the frequency and everything would be cool thankyou

ChristinaS
09-05-2004, 10:44 AM
i am a tournament director with cases ladder on yahoo i use dbpoweramp to convert my music to waves so they play on my tournament pages using 16 bit cd 22050 hz 2 stereo cd compressed mpeg layer 3 24k bit ps but now im struggling to convert a video clip of coldplay smaller enough in size so it can upload to my webspace and put on my tournament page i tried once but video converted into just a song no video if you can help with the frequency and everything would be cool thankyou
OK, take a breath!

If I understand correctly you have a video clip which you want to convert to a smaller size so it can be uploaded and played from your web space.

dMC does not handle video, except in order to extract the audio from it.

If you need video conversion, check out this thread http://forum.dbpoweramp.com/showthread.php?t=5655

scottie3112
09-06-2004, 10:08 AM
thankyou christina huggss will try that link tc