PDA

View Full Version : dMC CD Rip as One

desert rat
05-13-2004, 02:58 PM
How do I get song titles to show as in the subject help menu,as in Every You Every Me, Praise you etc. I have set all the parameters such as destinations rip to ram and convert etc. I then fill in trk 01 and title (artist,artist, title),clk the white/red bar for track 02 etc. until I have all 15 tracks finished. I then clk rip and in approx. 6 min it reads 100% but then continues for 5 more minutes with occasional bursts of activity and then finishes.
I go to C:\converted where I saved to and the playlist with the trk nos. and titles are not there. One single file is there for the entire CD and all 15 will play but not display.
Sorry for being so dense but I have done this 5 times today and I cannot seem to get it right. Can someone help with the proper sequence? Thanks in advance.

Spoon
05-14-2004, 07:09 AM
Rip as one will only create 1 file and the playlist will only have 1 entry. You are thinking of CUE sheets (dMC will only write a m3u playlist), AFAIK m3u playlists cannot point to 15 songs in one big track.

desert rat
05-14-2004, 10:23 AM
Got it, Thanks much. I also overlooked clicking compilation which do make a big difference, no wonder I couldn't get the titles to show, Duh. :blush: