PDA

View Full Version : To be able to change or insert your own avatar

The3Brothers
06-21-2002, 10:47 PM
To be able to able to change or insert your own avatar picture.
Can you already do that if so how?

totalXSive
06-22-2002, 03:14 AM
You need to send feedback to Razgo, who is in charge of the forum software.

Razgo
06-27-2002, 07:26 PM
ooops, never new this post was here.

you can send the avatar you want to me at razgo@razgo.com
and i will add it to the data base for you to use.

at this point in time the forum doesn't allow for offsite linking to an avatar. and for security reasons no uploading is allowed.

PlantEarly
04-25-2014, 06:04 PM
I'm a newb here, and really wasn't expecting this topic to be my first post...
But curiosity has gotten the best of me.

What's wrong with the ....
hmm. I just tried to upload the image, and I'm getting what looks like some html code for the attachment.
If the image is below - my question is, What's wrong with it as an avatar? It's well within the parameters; 50x50, 1.9k, JPG....

And if the image isn't below.... why isn't it? I just uploaded it. But I'm not seeing it.

Thanks!
~ Scott

Spoon
04-25-2014, 06:21 PM
It is not possible to set avatars here.

Bennyboy11
04-26-2014, 03:41 AM
It is not possible to set avatars here.

Since it is not possible, might you be able to remove the user account setup options that indicate it is possible?

As a new member, I've just spent the past 20 minutes trying to upload an avatar and kept getting a file upload error. I searched the forum to find a solution and found this, but I am sure other new users would appreciate anything you can do to block these standard forum features from being available, not just stop them from functioning.

Thanks.

mikeintorquay
03-09-2015, 02:13 PM
Since it is not possible, might you be able to remove the user account setup options that indicate it is possible?
As a new member, I've just spent the past 20 minutes trying to upload an avatar and kept getting a file upload error.
Likewise, I've just spent some time trying to add an avatar to my profile.
I feel it would be appreciated if the option was removed from the forum user profiles.