PDA

View Full Version : Registered download for dbpoweramp did not have right link to install Video Converter

tvdude74
04-05-2021, 04:33 PM
Hi,

I recently purchased the complete package for windows and osx of the family pack for all software. I got the install page, but when I try downloading the video converter it downloads the same dbpoweramp installer which when installed does not have the video converter. Right-click on video files doesn't have the convert to options that music files have either.

I separately then installed the trial hoping that would work as a registered version, but it shows as a trial.

Can someone help me get a registered version of that with my order?

Also I tried looking up via the lookup by order number but it brings me back to the same page with wrong download for the video converter registered version.

Thanks!

Spoon
04-06-2021, 06:24 AM
Your web browser is set to wrong security levels, reset it to default or use a 2nd browser just to get the registered install.

MrCrank
12-10-2022, 09:39 AM
Did you ever get this resolved? I have the same issue except with the CD Ripper. I'm only seeing "free" links to the Image Converter, which I have no interest in at the moment. The links to the CD Ripper take me to a 50% off page. I thought it came with the family package.

Spoon
12-10-2022, 02:49 PM
Answered on your other message.