PDA

View Full Version : Folder.jpg Missing

badelman
08-09-2019, 09:28 AM
Most all of my collection has a folder.jpg in each album's folder. I do have the DSP "ID Tag Processing" setup under "manipulation" as Album Art/Export to/folder.jpg for each album folder as I would like to have a folder.jpg as album art in every album folder. I just ran a pass and there is no folder.jpg in any album folders.

1. Is this not the correct setting to move the folder.jpg and or extract an embedded copy to add if missing?
2. A better question... how do I get the desired result?

Thanks!

Spoon
08-09-2019, 10:18 AM
On the settings page for the sync >> Advanced Sync options >>

there is an option here to export folder.jpg

badelman
08-09-2019, 10:36 AM
Spoon, what is the "ID tag Processing" I have setup doing then???

I will try that option. Thank you.

badelman
08-09-2019, 10:47 AM
Spoon, what is the "ID tag Processing" I have setup doing then???

I will try that option. Thank you.

Spoon, I'd still like to understand what is going on in the configuration I made under "id tag processing/manipulation"

HOWEVER.. I've attached a jpg showing how I already have settings for folder.jpg in sync options. What am I doing wrong??
2454 // See: art handling and sync additional files w/extensions.

badelman
08-09-2019, 03:42 PM
Spoon, I'd still like to understand what is going on in the configuration I made under "id tag processing/manipulation"

HOWEVER.. I've attached a jpg showing how I already have settings for folder.jpg in sync options. What am I doing wrong??
2454 // See: art handling and sync additional files w/extensions.

Ok.. there seems to be many places to specify what will happen w/folder or whatever.jpg. I went ahead and simplified things:
A. I removed DSP "ID Tag Processing" setup under "manipulation" as Album Art/Export to/folder.jpg
B. I removed any reference to .jpg files in the "Sync additional files with extension box" on the Advanced Sync Option page
C. Chose the option(s) pictured in the attachment here for how to handle art. 2455

Although I'm still not sure why all the places to specify what to do with art as it's confusing... however what I've done in this post WORKS! :)

Spoon
08-09-2019, 04:46 PM
As TuneFUSION encodes to a temporary folder before transfer, the export option in id tag processing will not work as you want, this is why the option to do that has been moved to the main options page.