PDA

View Full Version : Sub Folders Not Working Using [origpath][origfilename] v1.1

badelman
07-13-2019, 06:19 AM
Title is wrong.. my apologies it's 1.2! Hello, just ran a 1st sync after updating to 1.2 registered. I'm using [origpath][origfilename] for file naming however it's not maintaining my folder structure.. at least consistently.

I have two main folders
Archive: Contains individual artist names as folders // Sub folders contain all of the albums as separate folders underneath each artist w/audio MP3's inside
Compilation: Contains individual compilation album names as folders w/audio MP3's inside

RESULTS
Archive: Contains individual artist names as folders // no individual album folders just all album audio MP3's dumped into the artist folder
Compilation: Some (10 out of approx 30ish) of the compilation albums have their own folders but all of the other compilation album audio files were just dumped in the "Compilation" folder with no sub folder

This was working fine in the prior version. Did I do something wrong? Thanks!

badelman
07-13-2019, 07:59 AM
Resolved! For some reason.. in keeping the default for 1.2 (after using 1.0) gave me the results above. I simply changed the naming to [origpath]\[origfilename] and we are good to go! Not sure why it created some album subfolders in the compilation main folder and left the lion share without? Strange yes?