PDA

View Full Version : traduction francais

doudou
06-14-2002, 06:22 AM
existe t il une traduction en francais pour (dbpower AMP Music Converter) merci pour le renseignement
thierry

MODatic
06-14-2002, 09:33 AM
Je suis désolé, une traduction française n'existe pas à l'heure actuelle. Désolé!

Pardon le mauvais Français, j'ai utilisé un traducteur :)

What he/she said:

exist there a translation in French for (dbpower AMP Music Converter) thank you for the information.

What I said:

I'm sorry, a French translation does not exist at the moment. Sorry!

Pardon the bad French, I used a translator :)

Lithp
06-14-2002, 07:44 PM
Salut!
Je parle assez bien le français et si vous voulez, je peux vous aider avec certains aspects du programme.

MODatic
06-14-2002, 11:08 PM
Bon :thumbup: le Spoon (le réalisateur) projetait ajouter une interface multilingue DMC et lui recrutait des personnes pour l'aider mais je ne sais pas à à quelle distance il a. Je message instantané de volonté il au sujet de ce fil de toute façon.

What he/she said

Hello! I speak French rather well and if you want, I can help you with certain aspects of the program.

What I said (hopefully)

Good :thumbup: Spoon (the developer) was planning to add a multilingual interface to DMC and he was recruiting people to help him but I don't know how far he has got. I will instant message him about this thread anyway.

Spoon
06-15-2002, 04:27 AM
I have to admit I had recruited a bunch of very able translators, for the exact ones have a look at the languages Spoon Installer can use. If anything making the relatively small Spoon Installer highlighted how difficult making programs multilingual is. A task that is made more difficult by the fragmented natute of dBpowerAMP (Music converter). It is perhaps a good idea to first start small and get a few of the Codecs (options pages) multilingual.

To finalise, making programs multilingual is on my list, there are also features that are on my list, such as 'secure ripping' and ofline-freedb, that I give a higher priority to because dMC can miss out to the programs that already support it.

Nouvelle-Cible
05-25-2005, 08:49 AM
Hi !

I'm NEW USER, FRENCH USER ...

I'm ready for translate your software for french user of DBPowerAmp, this wondeful and practifully software & audio tools :)

Nico

Spoon
05-25-2005, 04:03 PM
It will be a number of months still yet, next big push is unicode compatibility.

Nouvelle-Cible
05-25-2005, 05:08 PM
in short, I am ready :smile2: