PDA

View Full Version : How do I view tunein favourite stations?

GRW100
02-07-2019, 04:35 AM
Hi, I have installed AssetUPnP Premium Registered version R6.2 on my Mac computer. I have set up a few favourite radio stations in the tunein app. I have entered my tunein user name on the Asset configuration page under General Settings as per the guidance. I have applied the changes to the server and restarted Asset. I am however unable to see or browse these favourite stations on my chosen playback device. I’m using a Cambridge CXN media streamer for playback. I don’t see anywhere in the Asset configuration page where you can input your tunein password (only the user name). Surely for the favourites to show up I will need also to input my password? If so, where do I do this?

Can anyone assist me with this issue? Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

Cheers.

Spoon
02-07-2019, 05:09 AM
You do not need password. The device you are using, it allows you to browse Assets trees? you can see 'TuneIn Internet Radio' in the root menu?

GRW100
02-07-2019, 11:46 AM
Thanks for the reply. Yes I can see tunein internet radio in the cxn menu. When I access the tunein option, I am presented with the following choices:

By language
Local radio
Music
Podcasts
Sports
Talk

I then select music and this presents me with a list of genres to choose from (e.g. 80&*8217;s music, electronic, R&B...etc). There is however no favourites listed. Am I missing something?

Cheers.

Spoon
02-07-2019, 03:21 PM
Should have a favourites item in the first Tunein menu, try the username:

mrspoon

this one has 2 radio stations.

GRW100
02-08-2019, 09:22 AM
Ok thanks for reply. I tried your suggested user name and that worked. I checked my tunein account settings and it seems that I had entered an incorrect user name into the Asset config page. My favourites are now showing. Sorry for the confusion and thanks again for your help. I am however having streaming issues with the tunein radio service. I will raise these issues in a separate thread.