PDA

View Full Version : Making Creative Remote RM-1500 control DBpoweramp

ferris209
02-21-2004, 08:10 PM
Howdy All,
A few months ago I took the step and bought a Creative Soundblaster Audigy 2 Platinum Pro ZS for my computer. Possibly the best money I spent, and this soundcard came with a nifty little remote control, Creative RM-1500, which is used to control several applications in the Creative library. I've played around with it and its pretty neat, but I'd love to control Dbpoweramp with it. If anyone else as jumped this same hurdle, please fill me in. I appreicate any and all help that I can get.

Spoon
02-22-2004, 01:45 AM
Can that remote run programs when a button is pressed? if so look at the 'Freak Controls' for dAP.

donny
02-22-2004, 03:53 AM
I myself have made a pretty weird combination as a temp solution...
First make keyboard shortcuts with ctrl+alt (so that they are system wide).
Second make the remote simulate the pressing of those buttons...

If your remote software can't do it then check out girder (http://girder.nl) the older versions are free, the latest one isn't... It is one of the most powerfull programs for remotes available...

makeluv247
05-19-2008, 10:19 AM
have u not tried intelliremote? I use RM-1500 remote with cretive audigy 2, and otherwise i'd have to get a new remote, because creative are pigs, but intelliremote is just over £10 and i can use the remote to control anything I program it to. try it out, should work :-)