PDA

View Full Version : CD Ripper now working this morning. Worked fine during trial period

steven_b
01-16-2019, 09:59 AM
I registered/paid this morning to use CD Ripper; now, it appears not to work! I get RED X Error messages on every track.

What is wrong with this???? It worked perfectly yesterday (during trial period). Now that I'm a paid member nothing seems to rip -- have tried 3 different CDs!!!

PLEASE HELP!!

Spoon
01-16-2019, 11:19 AM
The red x indicates an error, there should be a pop-up window which details the error, click the 'Copy to clipboard' button and paste the errors as a reply please.

steven_b
01-16-2019, 02:07 PM
The red x indicates an error, there should be a pop-up window which details the error, click the 'Copy to clipboard' button and paste the errors as a reply please.

Error ripping to mp3 (Lame), 'Track 1' to 'M:\CDs for SONOS\Various Artists\Pottery Barn; Martini Lounge\01 Combustible Edison - Millionaire's Holiday.mp3'
Error unable to open File 'M:\CDs for SONOS\Various Artists\Pottery Barn; Martini Lounge\01 Combustible Edison - Millionaire's Holiday._' for writing. [clEncoder::BeginConversion]

Error ripping to mp3 (Lame), 'Track 2' to 'M:\CDs for SONOS\Various Artists\Pottery Barn; Martini Lounge\02 Rosemary Clooney - Come On-A My House.mp3'
Error unable to open File 'M:\CDs for SONOS\Various Artists\Pottery Barn; Martini Lounge\02 Rosemary Clooney - Come On-A My House._' for writing. [clEncoder::BeginConversion]

Error ripping to mp3 (Lame), 'Track 3' to 'M:\CDs for SONOS\Various Artists\Pottery Barn; Martini Lounge\03 Nelson Riddle & His Orchestra - The Theme from Route 66.mp3'
Error unable to open File 'M:\CDs for SONOS\Various Artists\Pottery Barn; Martini Lounge\03 Nelson Riddle & His Orchestra - The Theme from Route 66._' for writing. [clEncoder::BeginConversion]

Error ripping to mp3 (Lame), 'Track 4' to 'M:\CDs for SONOS\Various Artists\Pottery Barn; Martini Lounge\04 Dean Martin - Ain't That a Kick in the Head.mp3'
Error unable to open File 'M:\CDs for SONOS\Various Artists\Pottery Barn; Martini Lounge\04 Dean Martin - Ain't That a Kick in the Head._' for writing. [clEncoder::BeginConversion]

Error ripping to mp3 (Lame), 'Track 5' to 'M:\CDs for SONOS\Various Artists\Pottery Barn; Martini Lounge\05 Don Ralke & His Orchestra - Fascinating Rhythm.mp3'
Error unable to open File 'M:\CDs for SONOS\Various Artists\Pottery Barn; Martini Lounge\05 Don Ralke & His Orchestra - Fascinating Rhythm._' for writing. [clEncoder::BeginConversion]

Error ripping to mp3 (Lame), 'Track 6' to 'M:\CDs for SONOS\Various Artists\Pottery Barn; Martini Lounge\06 Vikki Carr - The Silencers.mp3'
Error unable to open File 'M:\CDs for SONOS\Various Artists\Pottery Barn; Martini Lounge\06 Vikki Carr - The Silencers._' for writing. [clEncoder::BeginConversion]

Error ripping to mp3 (Lame), 'Track 7' to 'M:\CDs for SONOS\Various Artists\Pottery Barn; Martini Lounge\07 Morphine - Whisper.mp3'
Error unable to open File 'M:\CDs for SONOS\Various Artists\Pottery Barn; Martini Lounge\07 Morphine - Whisper._' for writing. [clEncoder::BeginConversion]

Error ripping to mp3 (Lame), 'Track 8' to 'M:\CDs for SONOS\Various Artists\Pottery Barn; Martini Lounge\08 Cy Coleman - Playboy's Theme.mp3'
Error unable to open File 'M:\CDs for SONOS\Various Artists\Pottery Barn; Martini Lounge\08 Cy Coleman - Playboy's Theme._' for writing. [clEncoder::BeginConversion]

Error ripping to mp3 (Lame), 'Track 9' to 'M:\CDs for SONOS\Various Artists\Pottery Barn; Martini Lounge\09 Peggy Lee - Fever.mp3'
Error unable to open File 'M:\CDs for SONOS\Various Artists\Pottery Barn; Martini Lounge\09 Peggy Lee - Fever._' for writing. [clEncoder::BeginConversion]

Error ripping to mp3 (Lame), 'Track 10' to 'M:\CDs for SONOS\Various Artists\Pottery Barn; Martini Lounge\10 Esquivel - Begin the Beguine.mp3'
Error unable to open File 'M:\CDs for SONOS\Various Artists\Pottery Barn; Martini Lounge\10 Esquivel - Begin the Beguine._' for writing. [clEncoder::BeginConversion]

Error ripping to mp3 (Lame), 'Track 11' to 'M:\CDs for SONOS\Various Artists\Pottery Barn; Martini Lounge\11 Julie London - You'd Be So Nice to Come Home To.mp3'
Error unable to open File 'M:\CDs for SONOS\Various Artists\Pottery Barn; Martini Lounge\11 Julie London - You'd Be So Nice to Come Home To._' for writing. [clEncoder::BeginConversion]

Error ripping to mp3 (Lame), 'Track 12' to 'M:\CDs for SONOS\Various Artists\Pottery Barn; Martini Lounge\12 Lou Rawls - Nobody But Me.mp3'
Error unable to open File 'M:\CDs for SONOS\Various Artists\Pottery Barn; Martini Lounge\12 Lou Rawls - Nobody But Me._' for writing. [clEncoder::BeginConversion]

NOTE: I pasted to clipboard -- do not know how to access the clipboard info! Why don't you tell the user how to do that????? Very unhappy with this product -- and yesterday it worked just fine.

Spoon
01-16-2019, 03:48 PM
CD ripper is unable to write to drive M, check in Windows File Explorer that it exists and you can create files on it.