PDA

View Full Version : audio stream selection

DJJ
12-21-2018, 12:24 PM
HI- new here - is anyone able to tell me how to select the relevant audio stream when converting to MP4? I am converting from .ts files with dual audio streams and the stream automatically selected by dbpoweramp isnt always the right one - making my purchase redundant.

very grateful for help, probably missing something obvious.

Spoon
12-21-2018, 05:06 PM
It is not currently possible.

Arganto
05-05-2019, 05:23 AM
Isn't this still not possible? Or at least/addtional that the converter converts/1:1 all the Audio streams? Currently i takes ramdonly/the first? one only.

Without this, for me the Video converter is useless.

mkraftman
04-26-2020, 05:28 AM
I use another product (MakeMKV) to create a file with my selected audio stream and then convert it with Video Converter.

realillusions
09-24-2023, 03:40 PM
I use this exact same way to rip audio from blu-rays and DVDs. I have searched the documentation and have not found any mention of the implications of selecting any of the choices under "Extract" (Audio Stream 0-9), so I wonder if it matters for my purposes.

Spoon
09-25-2023, 06:57 AM
Use the DSP effect 'Stream selection'

gloguea
12-28-2023, 02:51 PM
Currently, the dbpoweramp converter doesn't allow for manual selection of audio streams when converting from .ts files; has anyone found a workaround or alternative method to address this limitation?

For those dealing with dual audio streams in .ts files, how do you manage or select the desired audio stream during the conversion process, and have you encountered any effective solutions or tools to handle this issue?

Spoon
12-29-2023, 07:03 AM
Use the DSP effect Stream Selection and choose a different audio stream.