PDA

View Full Version : Change Path of Logfile

Wavecrest
10-22-2018, 03:41 AM
Currently the dBPoweramp CD ripper writes the logfile that is ceated after ripping in the same folder in which the audio files are written.
This is reflected by the "secure settings" for the logfile filename by "[rippedtopath]":
[rippedtopath]\[IFVALUE]album artist,[album artist],[IFCOMP]Various Artists[][IF!COMP][artist][][] - [album].txt

Generally I also think this is the best location to store the logfies.
Unfortunatelly the music server I upload the files to missinterpretes the logfies and creates additional corrupt MP3 files from the logfiles. The manufacturer of the server is not willing to correct this in a short timeframe. So I have to delete the logs before upload, which is quite enerving as I am in the phase of ripping all my 100s of CDs.

I am looking for a way to make DBPoweramp store the logfiles
either in one absolute path defined by me
or in the Main path defined in the "Path" field of the Main Ripping Screen
or in a directory structure that is equal to the one of the files but has a different root

I tried some things in changing the logfile name on myself but was not successfull. That is why i approach the experts now.

I would appriciate very much, if you could give me a hint, if that is possible and how to do it.

Thanks very much!

Spoon
10-22-2018, 04:35 AM
Replace [rippedtopath]

with a full location, such as:

C:\SomeFolder\AnotherFolder\[IFVALUE]album artist,[album artist],[IFCOMP]Various Artists[][IF!COMP][artist][][] - [album].txt

Wavecrest
10-22-2018, 08:25 AM
Thank you very much!

That works and solves the issue.