PDA

View Full Version : how to add new field

lebaron
10-19-2018, 09:20 AM
sorry for my english....
how to add new field on asset upnp on qnap?
i have many music with tag "Tipo"
how to add new field "Tipo" on menu?
thanks Alex from italy

Spoon
10-22-2018, 04:26 AM
See:

https://forum.dbpoweramp.com/showthread.php?18968-Adding-Custom-ID-Tags-to-Asset

Bernard Victor
09-24-2019, 09:03 AM
Hi

Could you please add explanations for Nas Synology. I have been looking in my NAS after connecting by telnet; I cannot find a directory that contains the files to edit.

Thanks

Spoon
09-24-2019, 03:39 PM
For the synology:

"Edit database fields" at the bottom of config page

Bernard Victor
09-26-2019, 08:36 PM
For the synology:

"Edit database fields" at the bottom of config page

Are you talking about the "Edit Browse Tree as plain text" that is at the bottom of config page?

In this I was able to create a new custom tag (for example "Main") but

- the "Main" entry is not populated by any tag
This is also true for the tag "Compilation", who is prexisting in the tag list (it is not a newly created tag)

- in the "Edit Browse Tree", the newly created "Main" tag cannot be choosen in the menu when adding a new field

Thank you

PeterP
09-27-2019, 05:17 AM
Please make sure that you have the latest Asset UPnP R6.3 installed, the "Edit database fields" feature was added in R6.3.

( Don't uninstall, just install R6.3 over the version you have; installing trial over registered retains registered status )

Bernard Victor
09-27-2019, 08:17 AM
I did it but now everything is gone... I cannot see a single tag anymore; not a single composer, conductor, orchestra... I stopped and restarted Asset server on the NAS several times and Rescanned everything several times.
Is there anything I can do? Or come back to the stable version and wait for the stable release?

erratus
10-18-2020, 01:20 PM
I look for a function that enables to edit the number of albums shown at "New Album". Or can I modify some fields to make a tag like "Last modify Date"? so that I can select the date of mofification in Asset Upnp Tree.

Spoon
10-19-2020, 05:18 AM
The number of albums shown is set by the option 'Dynamic playlist item count' divided by 10