PDA

View Full Version : dynamic naming problems with dbpoweramp 16.4

Alex Kocher
07-21-2018, 04:16 AM
updated to latest version most recently and do have problems with storing track titles since then, instead each track is stored with correct track number but always wit "._" as title

naming script used is the following :

[IFCOMP]Various Artists\[album]\[IFMULTI]\Disc[disc][]\[track] [title][][IF!COMP][IFVALUE]album artist,[album artist],Various Artists[]\[album]\[IFMULTI]\Disc[disc][]\[track] [title][]

funny thing - this script worked always with previous versions and even now when selecting "Current Disc Metadata" box as "ON" - the expected track presentation is shown as expected

has anybody an idea what I do wrong here, and sorry, am not an experienced user …
thx in advance,
Alex

Spoon
07-21-2018, 06:28 AM
CD Ripper >> green button >> CD Ripper Options >> 'When Ripping' to Direct to Final Filenames

Alex Kocher
07-21-2018, 10:24 AM
thanks Spoon for response - I change according to your proposal - still miss the title but do not have "._" anymore

mville
07-21-2018, 10:29 AM
Are you populating the Title tag, before ripping?

What DSPs are you using, if any?

garym
07-21-2018, 10:58 AM
I recall that in the past I have had a _ at end of name if I accidentally had a space at the end of my naming string. Double check this.

Alex Kocher
07-21-2018, 11:08 AM
ripping to FLAC uncompressed ;
using ID Tag processing - Single Tag -Title, as well as HDCD

Spoon
07-21-2018, 11:11 AM
Remove ID Tag Processing, it is that which is removing the title tag.

mville
07-21-2018, 11:14 AM
ripping to FLAC uncompressed ;
using ID Tag processing - Single Tag -Title, as well as HDCD

Hope you don't mind me asking, but why are you removing the Title tag?

Alex Kocher
07-21-2018, 11:33 AM
thanks spoon, thanks mville - it's now working
appreciate your support

as I told you - I'm not experienced - and that DSP-setting worked with my previous version of CDRipper for whatever reason &*8230;...