PDA

View Full Version : Video Converter pricing and feature questions

schmidj
05-23-2018, 03:42 AM
First a pricing question. Is there any plan to offer a "loyalty discount" to those of us who already own the current dBPoweramp audio software and Perfectunes, similar to the discount offered to purchase dBpoweramp or Perfectunes (if you don't already own it) when purchasing the video converter?

Also, I'd second the request to provide a audio only conversion/rip of video files/DVDs. I have software that will do it, but it is really intended for video editing, and is awkward and time consuming to use it as an audio ripper.

S80_UK
06-08-2018, 06:43 PM
Hi - I am also asking the same question on the bundle pricing. I have registered and updated dBpoweramp since R12 in 2008 (now on R16) and also have registered Perfectunes. Due to the time intervals I think the orders may be on differnt emails (and not on the email that I use for the forum) although generally same surname, address, etc. and of course I have the order numbers. If it's difficult I may just wait until dBpoweramp R17 and purchase the bundle then (assuming that R17 will happen at some point, although I see R16.5 is in the works in the meantime).

As for the audio extraction function, that would be a nice feature to have included, although I have other software specifically designed for the task which I use. dBpoweramp is my main conversion tool for the audio though.

timster67
06-09-2018, 12:44 AM
Hi - I am also asking the same question on the bundle pricing. I have registered and updated dBpoweramp since R12 in 2008 (now on R16) and also have registered Perfectunes. Due to the time intervals I think the orders may be on differnt emails (and not on the email that I use for the forum) although generally same surname, address, etc. and of course I have the order numbers. If it's difficult I may just wait until dBpoweramp R17 and purchase the bundle then (assuming that R17 will happen at some point, although I see R16.5 is in the works in the meantime).

As for the audio extraction function, that would be a nice feature to have included, although I have other software specifically designed for the task which I use. dBpoweramp is my main conversion tool for the audio though.

Just to add to the audio extraction, I use Prism by NCH, part of a suite of applications that do pretty much everything. So I think if Illustrate want to be competitive it would be a good thing to include this.

Spoon
06-09-2018, 04:27 AM
On your R16 registered download page is an offer link for the Video converter with a 40% discount.

schmidj
06-09-2018, 01:04 PM
Thank you Spoon

S80_UK
06-15-2018, 01:14 PM
Thank you from me also. I have just ordered. :)

romancast
12-26-2018, 06:29 PM
I'm ready to order, thank you spoon for that discount