PDA

View Full Version : missing files in my folder???

gregdeal
10-26-2017, 10:04 AM
Just bought this. Trying to EDIT songs in my folder. It does NOT show all my songs?? Why? I need to correct some but only some of them are showing. Not in previously edited either. When you pick your FOLDER, they are there for a couple of seconds, then gone! Has to be easier than this. I did edit a bunch of artist names and they seem to be gone after editing. ?? Come on man! I want to see all my files in my folder.. help!!!

gregdeal
10-26-2017, 11:12 AM
Just bought this. Trying to EDIT songs in my folder. It does NOT show all my songs?? Why? I need to correct some but only some of them are showing. Not in previously edited either. When you pick your FOLDER, they are there for a couple of seconds, then gone! Has to be easier than this. I did edit a bunch of artist names and they seem to be gone after editing. ?? Come on man! I want to see all my files in my folder.. help!!!

Figured out it is ONLY showing files under folder but I have CDG subfolders with files in them that it sees when you open but then goes away. It needs to drill down in subfolders to bring up all files. ??

mville
10-26-2017, 02:01 PM
Figured out it is ONLY showing files under folder but I have CDG subfolders with files in them that it sees when you open but then goes away. It needs to drill down in subfolders to bring up all files. ??

What does CDG mean, in CDG subfolders?

Jailhouse
10-26-2017, 02:14 PM
What does CDG mean, in CDG subfolders?

I found this explanation (http://www.karaoke-tutor.com/cdg-explanation.html).