PDA

View Full Version : CD Ripper Error Message

Gelajoy
03-11-2017, 06:55 AM
Last night I ripped a bunch of CDs. This morning when I started to rip CDs again I received an error message for each track. I tried several different CDs and received the same error message. I rebooted the computer and tried a third time and received the same error message. Any ideas on how to fix this?

Error ripping to FLAC, 'Track 1' to 'J:\Music\Funk R&B Soul\Stax Compilation\Various Artists\Music from the Wattstax Festival & Film\01 The Emotions - Peace Be Still.flac'
Error unable to open File 'J:\Music\Funk R&B Soul\Stax Compilation\Various Artists\Music from the Wattstax Festival & Film\01 The Emotions - Peace Be Still._' for writing. [clEncoder::BeginConversion]

Error ripping to FLAC, 'Track 2' to 'J:\Music\Funk R&B Soul\Stax Compilation\Various Artists\Music from the Wattstax Festival & Film\02 Golden Gate Quartet - Old Time Religion.flac'
Error unable to open File 'J:\Music\Funk R&B Soul\Stax Compilation\Various Artists\Music from the Wattstax Festival & Film\02 Golden Gate Quartet - Old Time Religion._' for writing. [clEncoder::BeginConversion]

Error ripping to FLAC, 'Track 3' to 'J:\Music\Funk R&B Soul\Stax Compilation\Various Artists\Music from the Wattstax Festival & Film\03 The Rance Allen Group - Lying on the Truth.flac'
Error unable to open File 'J:\Music\Funk R&B Soul\Stax Compilation\Various Artists\Music from the Wattstax Festival & Film\03 The Rance Allen Group - Lying on the Truth._' for writing. [clEncoder::BeginConversion]

Error ripping to FLAC, 'Track 4' to 'J:\Music\Funk R&B Soul\Stax Compilation\Various Artists\Music from the Wattstax Festival & Film\04 The Rance Allen Group - Up Above My Head.flac'
Error unable to open File 'J:\Music\Funk R&B Soul\Stax Compilation\Various Artists\Music from the Wattstax Festival & Film\04 The Rance Allen Group - Up Above My Head._' for writing. [clEncoder::BeginConversion]

Error ripping to FLAC, 'Track 5' to 'J:\Music\Funk R&B Soul\Stax Compilation\Various Artists\Music from the Wattstax Festival & Film\05 The Bar-Kays - Son of Shaft-Feel It.flac'
Error unable to open File 'J:\Music\Funk R&B Soul\Stax Compilation\Various Artists\Music from the Wattstax Festival & Film\05 The Bar-Kays - Son of Shaft-Feel It._' for writing. [clEncoder::BeginConversion]

Error ripping to FLAC, 'Track 6' to 'J:\Music\Funk R&B Soul\Stax Compilation\Various Artists\Music from the Wattstax Festival & Film\06 The Bar-Kays - In the Hole.flac'
Error unable to open File 'J:\Music\Funk R&B Soul\Stax Compilation\Various Artists\Music from the Wattstax Festival & Film\06 The Bar-Kays - In the Hole._' for writing. [clEncoder::BeginConversion]

Error ripping to FLAC, 'Track 7' to 'J:\Music\Funk R&B Soul\Stax Compilation\Various Artists\Music from the Wattstax Festival & Film\07 The Bar-Kays - I Can't Turn You Loose.flac'
Error unable to open File 'J:\Music\Funk R&B Soul\Stax Compilation\Various Artists\Music from the Wattstax Festival & Film\07 The Bar-Kays - I Can't Turn You Loose._' for writing. [clEncoder::BeginConversion]

Error ripping to FLAC, 'Track 8' to 'J:\Music\Funk R&B Soul\Stax Compilation\Various Artists\Music from the Wattstax Festival & Film\08 David Porter - Introduction.flac'
Error unable to open File 'J:\Music\Funk R&B Soul\Stax Compilation\Various Artists\Music from the Wattstax Festival & Film\08 David Porter - Introduction._' for writing. [clEncoder::BeginConversion]

Error ripping to FLAC, 'Track 9' to 'J:\Music\Funk R&B Soul\Stax Compilation\Various Artists\Music from the Wattstax Festival & Film\09 David Porter - Ain't That Loving You (For More Reasons Than One).flac'
Error unable to open File 'J:\Music\Funk R&B Soul\Stax Compilation\Various Artists\Music from the Wattstax Festival & Film\09 David Porter - Ain't That Loving You (For More Reasons Than One)._' for writing. [clEncoder::BeginConversion]

Error ripping to FLAC, 'Track 10' to 'J:\Music\Funk R&B Soul\Stax Compilation\Various Artists\Music from the Wattstax Festival & Film\10 David Porter - Can't See You When I Want To.flac'
Error unable to open File 'J:\Music\Funk R&B Soul\Stax Compilation\Various Artists\Music from the Wattstax Festival & Film\10 David Porter - Can't See You When I Want To._' for writing. [clEncoder::BeginConversion]

Error ripping to FLAC, 'Track 12' to 'J:\Music\Funk R&B Soul\Stax Compilation\Various Artists\Music from the Wattstax Festival & Film\12 Richard Pryor - Niggas (Spoken Word).flac'
Error unable to open File 'J:\Music\Funk R&B Soul\Stax Compilation\Various Artists\Music from the Wattstax Festival & Film\12 Richard Pryor - Niggas (Spoken Word)._' for writing. [clEncoder::BeginConversion]

Error ripping to FLAC, 'Track 11' to 'J:\Music\Funk R&B Soul\Stax Compilation\Various Artists\Music from the Wattstax Festival & Film\11 David Porter - Reach Out and Touch Somebody's Hand.flac'
Error unable to open File 'J:\Music\Funk R&B Soul\Stax Compilation\Various Artists\Music from the Wattstax Festival & Film\11 David Porter - Reach Out and Touch Somebody's Hand._' for writing. [clEncoder::BeginConversion]

Error ripping to FLAC, 'Track 13' to 'J:\Music\Funk R&B Soul\Stax Compilation\Various Artists\Music from the Wattstax Festival & Film\13 Richard Pryor - Arrest-Lineup (Spoken Word).flac'
Error unable to open File 'J:\Music\Funk R&B Soul\Stax Compilation\Various Artists\Music from the Wattstax Festival & Film\13 Richard Pryor - Arrest-Lineup (Spoken Word)._' for writing. [clEncoder::BeginConversion]

Error ripping to FLAC, 'Track 14' to 'J:\Music\Funk R&B Soul\Stax Compilation\Various Artists\Music from the Wattstax Festival & Film\14 The Emotions - So I Can Love You.flac'
Error unable to open File 'J:\Music\Funk R&B Soul\Stax Compilation\Various Artists\Music from the Wattstax Festival & Film\14 The Emotions - So I Can Love You._' for writing. [clEncoder::BeginConversion]

Error ripping to FLAC, 'Track 15' to 'J:\Music\Funk R&B Soul\Stax Compilation\Various Artists\Music from the Wattstax Festival & Film\15 The Emotions - -Show Me How.flac'
Error unable to open File 'J:\Music\Funk R&B Soul\Stax Compilation\Various Artists\Music from the Wattstax Festival & Film\15 The Emotions - -Show Me How._' for writing. [clEncoder::BeginConversion]

Thanks.

Dat Ei
03-11-2017, 07:18 AM
Can you write to the drive J: ?

Dat Ei

Gelajoy
03-11-2017, 07:20 AM
I was able to fix the problem. Thx