PDA

View Full Version : Obtaining Album Art for my Flac files converted from Wav (Mac User)

walt61
08-07-2016, 02:00 PM
I am using dbpoweramp to convert my wav files into Flac files for use my QNAP using Asset UPNP as a server for my Naim hi fi. How can I get the album art for my albums ?
I am using an Apple Mac computer, so the dbpoweramp tagging products are not available to me.

Spoon
08-07-2016, 04:06 PM
If you manually want to do it, you can search in google and save the art as folder.jpg to each album folder.

walt61
08-09-2016, 02:06 PM
Hmmmmm, much simpler than I anticipated. Many thanks Spoon.

Suosu1
09-24-2016, 04:51 AM
Hi Spoon newbe to this forum but not dbpower or so i thought !! have just loaded v.15.6 on to a mac {also new to me!}i have only really used dbpower for the edit functions very rarely to convert tracks as all my tracks are purchased as wavs from juno downloads..my major problem sticking point is adding jpegs in to dbpower on a mac ..i had no issues with wav files on pc...i actually did succeed in adding a few files yesterday but since then my brain has gone blank and have tried many different configurations today to no avail..help would be appreciated ...:)

Spoon
09-24-2016, 09:06 AM
You not need dBpoweramp, you search in google, open the picture in the web browser, then right click >> save as

name it as folder.jpg