PDA

View Full Version : Mac OS requests - dialogue window size save and option to skip a track when ripping

Nubben
07-23-2016, 08:13 AM
Hi again PeterP and Spoon.

Just to confirm that the DSP save settings are working perfectly so thank you for that.

I have another pair of requests as well if I may:

1. Would it be possible for dBpa to remember the window sizes and positions? As an example, now when I choose a set of audio files to edit the meta data I have to resize the dialogue box (to be able to see all meta data) each time.

2. If I am ripping a CD and one track is stuck (either re-ripping frames or otherwise) there is no option to simply skip that track. I have to cancel the entire rip and the select the ones after the track with issues. I know the Windows version has this feature.

Many thanks again!

Nubben

PeterP
07-23-2016, 09:54 AM
Thanks for your feedback.

Window positions - metadata editor in particular - will be remembered in upcoming R16 update.

As for skipping tracks, feature request noted.

jfkaess
07-23-2016, 10:23 AM
Thanks for your feedback.

Window positions - metadata editor in particular - will be remembered in upcoming R16 update.

As for skipping tracks, feature request noted.

:thumbup:

Nubben
10-08-2016, 05:53 AM
Hi Peter,

I have noticed that the log report generated after each rip does not include the dBpa version number at the top (of the report) like on Windows. Could this be added?

Many thanks!

Nubben