PDA

View Full Version : Tags in Naming

ghuber
06-11-2016, 04:37 PM
Hi,

I have been playing a little with CD-Rippers naming features and boy I really like it! There is one thing however I ask you to confiirm:

can all tags be used for naming or just the ones in the list (when you click set in the naming field?

I would like to have a subfolder for conductor instead of album artist and, if the conductor field has contents combine it with the orchestra string (using the IFVALUE command). Example:

If a CD is tagged correctly and the conductor is "Karajan" and the orchestra is, say, "BPO" then I'd like to have a sub-folder called "\Karajan - BPO". Does this work? I did not get it to work, although I did manage to automate naming by using the Composer Tag (if present) instead of the Artist tag as the Top foldername.

If that is indeed possible, I have another question regarding the [IFVALUE] action:

IFVALUE works like this: [IFVALUE]tag,strifvalue,strnovalue[], meaning that if the first tag is not empty use the secondvalue (strifvalue), else use the "strnovalue". Can I leave "strnovalue" blank, meaning that if the queried tag is empty, he just ignores the ifvalue altogether?

Thankl you for your help!

Georg

Spoon
06-12-2016, 04:55 AM
Yes it should work.

You can leave one blank yes.