PDA

View Full Version : Artwork Size In DBPA ID TAG...

daleyb
06-04-2016, 08:18 AM
Hi all...

Post rip with DBPA its possible to create Max / Minimum...Size with Artwork via Options>Meta &ID TAGS.No problem. However, I notice if I bring in artwork after Rip in DBPA id tag window and the size is over 1000 x 1000..it does not reduce the size.Is there any way of reducing or setting a maximum size..after rip.. I appreciate it may not be much over sometimes but I'am all on saving space in my HD!!

Spoon
06-04-2016, 08:57 AM
In the tag editor, on the menu where you can add the art is the option to set the size of the existing art.

Dat Ei
06-04-2016, 11:37 AM
Hey Spoon,

In the tag editor, on the menu where you can add the art is the option to set the size of the existing art.

but that does not work if you have selected multiple files, even if those files have the same album art. I've just tested it again with flac and mp3 files. Is this by design or is this an unknown bug?

Dat Ei

mville
06-04-2016, 12:22 PM
but that does not work if you have selected multiple files, even if those files have the same album art. I've just tested it again with flac and mp3 files. Is this by design or is this an unknown bug?

For multiple files, try using the ID Tag Update Utility Codec, Manipulation tab.

Spoon
06-04-2016, 01:08 PM
R16 will allow multi file select and art change.