PDA

View Full Version : Real grabing

Si
06-06-2002, 08:16 AM
Is this what I want to get .ram onto CD?

I have installed dpPowerAmp and the real decoder, however the real decoder does not show up in dbPowerAmp (it doesn't show up in the configuration - but the encoder does)... how do I get it to work. I just want to right click on a .ram file and grab it - is that possible?!

It looks FANTASTIC by the way - if it does do what I want (i.e. convet RAM->CD) then you have just made me very happy and plugged a big hole in my music life!

Ta.

SJ

SenorKaffee
06-06-2002, 10:09 AM
I tested it and it works okay, it just feels a little slow because the conversion is realtime and the progress bar doesn't work.

Just start the "dbPowerAmp Music Converter" and select the files you want to convert. The context options of dbPowerAmp disappear on my system from time to time, so maybe you can also select "Convert to" from context menu to do that.

Direct cd-recording isn't implemented in dbPowerAmp at the time, so you have to convert it to WAV and burn it with another program.

Spoon
06-06-2002, 11:18 AM
Sounds like you might have installed the Real Audio Encoder, there are two (decoder and encoder) on the download page.