PDA

View Full Version : Dynamic output location option is disabled

Gianluca
01-17-2016, 04:24 PM
Hello!
Ever since I updated to the latest version of DBPowerAmp (15.3) the "dynamic" output location option in the batch converter is grayed out (disabled).
I have a few WAV files, in different folders, that I need to convert into APE, but I only get the "Original folder" and "Folder" for the "Output location" options.
This used to work with the much older version of DBPowerAmp that I had. Same File types in input and output.
Can anyone please help?
Thanks!

garym
01-17-2016, 05:59 PM
Hello!
Ever since I updated to the latest version of DBPowerAmp (15.3) the "dynamic" output location option in the batch converter is grayed out (disabled).
I have a few WAV files, in different folders, that I need to convert into APE, but I only get the "Original folder" and "Folder" for the "Output location" options.
This used to work with the much older version of DBPowerAmp that I had. Same File types in input and output.
Can anyone please help?
Thanks!

when you look at dbpa configuration does it show up as "registered"?

Gianluca
01-20-2016, 09:51 PM
Yes. It says dbPowerAmp 64-bit: registered Power Pack, Release 15.3.

I know it's registered, because I had to dig up my registration when I updated to 15.3.

Spoon
01-21-2016, 04:18 AM
Dynamic naming requires Reference, the Power Pack does not have it. If you had it previously then you might have had R14 Reference for example.

Gianluca
02-10-2016, 12:02 AM
Forgive me but what's a "Reference" ?
I have downloaded the latest version of the product and I don't see a reference download.

Gianluca
02-10-2016, 12:05 AM
Never mind. I figured it out. I used to have a R14 but I need to pay to get a R15. I see. Thanks.