PDA

View Full Version : Accuraterip freezes when analyzing large library

bpchia
01-03-2016, 03:40 AM
Hello,

I am attempting to check the Accuraterip results of my entire music library (8287 tracks) using PerfectTUNES.

However, the program freezes (ie does not progress any further into the library) at the same point every time (I have repeated it three times, always stalls at the point shown in the attached photo "PerfectTUNES stall"). I thought it may have been the library was too large, so I split it into two folders (artists A-N and O-Z) and did each separately, but it froze at an even earlier point (see photo "PerfectTUNES A-N").

There were also some corrupted files shown after I cancelled the operation when it stalled (see photo "PerfectTUNES corrupted") but the corrupted files do not have any relevance to the point that the operation stalled.

Any ideas or help? I thought it could be that the Accuraterip did not have the albums that stalled in the database, but shouldn't it just skip this album?

Many thanks.

mville
01-03-2016, 07:01 AM
Run Batch Converter >> Test Conversion to determine anymore corrupt files in your library.

Spoon
01-03-2016, 08:02 AM
If you click cancel then reload the program, it should quickly carry on where it left off.

bpchia
01-03-2016, 03:29 PM
Hi, here are the results, there were no additional corrupt files in the library:

Error converting to Test Conversion, 'Y:\Master Music Library\Music\Compilations\Pitchfork Top 100 Tracks of 2014\91 Murmurs.mp3' to 'Y:\Master Music Library\Music\Compilations\Pitchfork Top 100 Tracks of 2014\91 Murmurs.IGNORE'
Error decoding mp3 data stream, is corrupt?

Error converting to Test Conversion, 'Y:\Master Music Library\Music\Ricky Gervais\Ricky Gervais Show_ The Complete First S\01 First Season.m4b' to 'Y:\Master Music Library\Music\Ricky Gervais\Ricky Gervais Show_ The Complete First S\01 First Season.IGNORE'
Unable to decode m4a file (is corrupt or not supported audio type).

Error converting to Test Conversion, 'Y:\Master Music Library\Music\Ricky Gervais\Ricky Gervais Show_ The Complete Second\01 Second Season.m4b' to 'Y:\Master Music Library\Music\Ricky Gervais\Ricky Gervais Show_ The Complete Second\01 Second Season.IGNORE'

Error converting to Test Conversion, 'Y:\Master Music Library\Music\Ricky Gervais\Ricky Gervais Show_ The Complete Third S\01 Third Season Part 3 of 3.m4b' to 'Y:\Master Music Library\Music\Ricky Gervais\Ricky Gervais Show_ The Complete Third S\01 Third Season Part 3 of 3.IGNORE'

Error converting to Test Conversion, 'Y:\Master Music Library\Music\Ricky Gervais\Ricky Gervais Show_ The Complete Third S\01 Third Season Part 2 of 3.m4b' to 'Y:\Master Music Library\Music\Ricky Gervais\Ricky Gervais Show_ The Complete Third S\01 Third Season Part 2 of 3.IGNORE'

Error converting to Test Conversion, 'Y:\Master Music Library\Music\Ricky Gervais\Ricky Gervais Show_ The Complete Third S\01 Third Season Part 1 of 3.m4b' to 'Y:\Master Music Library\Music\Ricky Gervais\Ricky Gervais Show_ The Complete Third S\01 Third Season Part 1 of 3.IGNORE'

Error converting to Test Conversion, 'Y:\Master Music Library\Music\Ricky Gervais\The Ricky Gervais Guide To... Medicine\01 The Ricky Gervais Guide To... Med.m4b' to 'Y:\Master Music Library\Music\Ricky Gervais\The Ricky Gervais Guide To... Medicine\01 The Ricky Gervais Guide To... Med.IGNORE'

Error converting to Test Conversion, 'Y:\Master Music Library\Music\Ricky Gervais\The Ricky Gervais Guide To... Philosophy\01 The Ricky Gervais Guide To... Phi.m4b' to 'Y:\Master Music Library\Music\Ricky Gervais\The Ricky Gervais Guide To... Philosophy\01 The Ricky Gervais Guide To... Phi.IGNORE'

Error converting to Test Conversion, 'Y:\Master Music Library\Music\Ricky Gervais\The Ricky Gervais Guide To... Natural Hi\01 The Ricky Gervais Guide To... Nat.m4b' to 'Y:\Master Music Library\Music\Ricky Gervais\The Ricky Gervais Guide To... Natural Hi\01 The Ricky Gervais Guide To... Nat.IGNORE'

Error converting to Test Conversion, 'Y:\Master Music Library\Music\Ricky Gervais\The Ricky Gervais Guide To... the Arts\01 The Ricky Gervais Guide To... the.m4b' to 'Y:\Master Music Library\Music\Ricky Gervais\The Ricky Gervais Guide To... the Arts\01 The Ricky Gervais Guide To... the.IGNORE'

Error converting to Test Conversion, 'Y:\Master Music Library\Music\Ricky Gervais\The Ricky Gervais Show_ The Complete Fif\01 Fifth Season.m4b' to 'Y:\Master Music Library\Music\Ricky Gervais\The Ricky Gervais Show_ The Complete Fif\01 Fifth Season.IGNORE'

Error converting to Test Conversion, 'Y:\Master Music Library\Music\Ricky Gervais\The Ricky Gervais Show_ The Podfather, P\01 Fourth Season_ The Podfather.m4b' to 'Y:\Master Music Library\Music\Ricky Gervais\The Ricky Gervais Show_ The Podfather, P\01 Fourth Season_ The Podfather.IGNORE'

bpchia
01-03-2016, 03:32 PM
I have repeated the accuraterip analysis with the corrupted files REMOVED from the directory, and it still stalls at the same point

bpchia
01-03-2016, 03:46 PM
I MAY have more info: I believe it stalls when it encounters an album that has more than one disc (from looking at the covers and when it stalls, it has stalled on three different occasions at a double album)

garym
01-03-2016, 09:59 PM
I've run it on many double and triple albums and had no problem. So there's no inherent problem with multidisc albums.

Spoon
01-04-2016, 04:06 AM
If you can isolate to a specific album (ie remove album it works, put album back it stalls) we would be interested to get that album from you.

bpchia
01-06-2016, 03:37 AM
I'm still having a lot of problems. I keep removing albums from the folder that cause it to stall but other albums then do it, and it is not specific to multi-albums. Some questions:

1. Should I be able to run PerfectTUNES accuraterip on a large library? Or do I need to do small batches?

2. Are the presence of lossy rips in the folder a problem?

3. If an album is not in the accuraterip database would this be expected to cause it to stall?

4. Are there any logs that could help find the problem?

Thanks

Spoon
01-06-2016, 04:33 AM
1. Yes
2. No
3. No
4. not for AccurateRip lookups

bpchia
01-06-2016, 04:47 PM
Fixed this issue by uninstalling and reinstalling! Does my whole library without issue.