PDA

View Full Version : Program crashes when accessing nas drive

alehel
12-08-2015, 12:04 PM
I have a Bluesound Vault with all my music. PerfectTunes sees the files, has indexed the music, and I'm able use the album art function (although it is extremely slow at applying changes). When I try to use the ID edit function though, it crashes when I try to select network in the file manager. The exact same thing happens when I try to access the files using dbpoweramp batch converter. It crashes when I select network in the file manager. I'm running the latest built of both dbpoweramp and perfecttunes and Windows 10.

Spoon
12-08-2015, 12:12 PM
Try the new R16 dBpoweramp beta please. (in the testing section of this forum).

alehel
12-08-2015, 01:44 PM
Unfortunately the results are exactly the same. The batch converter crashes. Interestingly, the regular music converter manages just fine.

alehel
12-08-2015, 02:06 PM
Interestingly the id tags editor does not crash when using "Browse by Metadata".

boyks
12-12-2015, 02:29 PM
Unfortunately I am having the same problem. ID editor crashes as soon as I try to access my Synology Diskstation where my flac files are stored.

Spoon
12-12-2015, 06:09 PM
You are best mapping the network share as a drive letter (right click on the share in windows explorer >> map network drive). Then start id tagger and choose the drive, do not expand networking.

boyks
12-23-2015, 02:23 PM
Thanks Spoon. Accessing the mapped drive works like a charm.