PDA

View Full Version : Please Help.....rmj to mp3 cpnverter needed without registry changes

Unregistered
12-18-2003, 04:33 PM
I really need a program to convert from rmj to mp3 desperatly ......someone out there must have something?.....i have looked for weeks..please hep me

Unregistered
01-14-2004, 11:40 PM
Just download the free version of RealOne Player, and when you save from a CD, choose to save as "MP3" instead of Real Audio 8-Trac, as it's defaulted to. Then you'll be set. I suppose if your songs are already on the computer and you don't have the original CD, just burn a CD of the songs you want to convert, then "Resave" the songs from the CD onto your library with the MP3 Option.

PeAcE

Unregistered
01-19-2004, 06:49 PM
Just download the free version of RealOne Player, and when you save from a CD, choose to save as "MP3" instead of Real Audio 8-Trac, as it's defaulted to. Then you'll be set. I suppose if your songs are already on the computer and you don't have the original CD, just burn a CD of the songs you want to convert, then "Resave" the songs from the CD onto your library with the MP3 Option.

PeAcE

you are brilliant! thank you! that's just what i'm gonna do!

Unregistered
02-04-2004, 01:25 PM

PeAcE

EXCELLENT STUFF MAN! I didn't know that option was available in RealOne. Perfect! Thanks alot!