PDA

View Full Version : Quoting a Problem from a different forum "Windows too big and can't be resized"

jrmach
09-27-2015, 04:10 PM
Using Reference R14 on Windows 7 Ultimate x64, monitor resolution 1680x1050.

In the CD Ripper, the "Manual Meta Review" window is too large vertically and cannot be resized. Apparently, it's assuming the Windows 7 task bar is one row high, while mine is two rows high. The bottom part of the window thus appears behind the task bar, and the "OK" and "Smart Capitalization" buttons are completely obscured. I can drag the window up, but Windows 7 snaps it back down to keep the entire title bar on the screen. Fortunately, after this happens, the tops of the buttons are just above the top of the taskbar and remain accessible, even though you can't read them as their text is below and beneath the taskbar. The same thing happens with the "Choose Album Art" window, but it's not quite as bad because that window is vertically smaller.

I have the same issue with perfect tunes in Id tag when your right click and go into editor.... But my task bar is 3 high.
Any Fix for this....

Spoon
09-29-2015, 07:09 AM
There is no fix if the taskbar is a non-standard height, sorry, I will add to the todo list though

Beemer
10-03-2015, 04:37 PM
Why not use task bar Auto hide?