PDA

View Full Version : Pre-Purchase questions

GlynR
09-27-2015, 04:38 AM
I'm thinking of buying Perfect Tunes - but before I do, I have a couple of questions that are not answered in the product description or the sticky on this forum:

1. Does it "listen" to the music to identify tracks? ie: could it tag a song just from its audio, without any hints in filename or tags? I know one of the competing products does this, so it's not a stupid question!
2. Can it embed the album art into the audio file just like the CD ripper does? I find this much better than having separate jpg's that tend to get detached over time when the music is moved.

thanks.

garym
09-27-2015, 07:14 AM
I'm thinking of buying Perfect Tunes - but before I do, I have a couple of questions that are not answered in the product description or the sticky on this forum:

1. Does it "listen" to the music to identify tracks? ie: could it tag a song just from its audio, without any hints in filename or tags? I know one of the competing products does this, so it's not a stupid question!
2. Can it embed the album art into the audio file just like the CD ripper does? I find this much better than having separate jpg's that tend to get detached over time when the music is moved.

thanks.

1. Not sure, haven't used that option
2. Yes, can embed or create jpg. Lots of user controlled options.

mville
09-27-2015, 07:27 AM

No.