PDA

View Full Version : Something Strange

auldyin
09-23-2015, 10:52 AM
I have been using PerfectTUNES for a while now without mishap.
Last night I was filling in some blanks in album art (using PerfectTUNES) and for some unknown reason scanned art was not automatically being embedded in files.
I checked that the scanner was functioning correctly and found this to be the case.
The cover art cannot be disappearing into the ether but it certainly isn't going where I expected it to go.

Any clues?

Edit
Just noticed that the Illustrate folder has gone.....
Running AVG etc to see if there is any nonsense on the machine

auldyin
09-23-2015, 03:00 PM
There are no funnies or strange things on computer

Spoon
09-23-2015, 03:09 PM
Uninstall PerfectTUNES and redownload, and install please.

auldyin
09-24-2015, 03:00 AM
Have carried out your request Spoon and all is well with PerfectTunes.
Illustrate folder is still missing though!
Perhaps I need a reinstall of dBpowerAMP too?
Cheers, and thanks.

Dat Ei
09-24-2015, 03:37 AM
Hey auldyin,

Illustrate folder is still missing though!
Perhaps I need a reinstall of dBpowerAMP too?

what is the problem? The default install path of PerfectTunes is "C:\Program Files\PerfectTUNES" - no Illustrate folder at all, no need for an Illustrate folder too.

If you are a dBpoweramp user too, and if you are missing your programs like "CD Ripper", and if you have installed dBpoweramp in its default folder "C:\Program Files\Illustrate\dBpoweramp", then you have good reason to miss this folder. But that problem has nothing to do with PerfectTunes.

Dat Ei

auldyin
09-24-2015, 04:11 AM
As both Dbpa and Perfect derive from the same source and the only obvious difficulty was that the folder Illustrate was missing from my system, I thought I was being helpful in indicating it was missing!
Its still missing!!
Question remains, should I reinstall dbpa?
Cheers

Dat Ei
09-24-2015, 04:24 AM
Can you start i.e. "CD Ripper"? What is the path of "CD Ripper.exe"?

Dat Ei

Spoon
09-24-2015, 04:31 AM
The Illustrate folder was only used for 32 bit versions, the 64 bit versions are:

C:\Program Files\PerfectTUNES

C:\Program Files\dBpoweramp

auldyin
09-24-2015, 04:42 AM
In effect, the question has been answered as I have moved on to the 64bit version and Illustrate is no longer an issue.
Thank you for help!
Cheers