PDA

View Full Version : Re: The New Version

1mck
12-14-2003, 11:19 AM
Hello,

I paid for the CD Writer, and I am wondering if I am required to pay again for the updated version?

Thanks,
1mck

MasterOfPuppets
12-14-2003, 12:44 PM
Not a penny, just download the trial updated version and install it over the old registered one.

Spoon
12-14-2003, 05:46 PM
For the CD Writer a new registered version needs to be installed, unlike the Power Pack. I will include details when I release a beta version with all the new features, quite soon.

MasterOfPuppets
12-14-2003, 06:57 PM
Yup, thats what I get for making assumptions.

1mck
12-15-2003, 11:31 AM
I take it that I wait for the new one then, eh?
Any estimated time that it will be out, and will you be e-mailing me about it?

Thanks again,
1mck

Spoon
12-15-2003, 06:01 PM
Perhaps just after Christmas, no emails (some people see them as spam), it will be posted in a Beta test then full release (keep an eye on the News section of this forum).

1mck
12-16-2003, 07:41 AM
Perhaps just after Christmas, no emails (some people see them as spam), it will be posted in a Beta test then full release (keep an eye on the News section of this forum).

Spoon,

So, will there be a code that I'll be inputting, or what? I'm just kind of unclear as to the process here. I have purchased some other software, and because of that they send me a link to download the registered version instead of the shareware version.
At any rate, I just have to tell you that the new David Usher album "Hallucinations" apparently has copy protection on it, but I was able to rip it with absolutely no problems with dbpoweramp:-) You are indeed, "DA MAN!!!!!!!!!!!"

Thanks,
1mck

Spoon
12-16-2003, 03:00 PM
There will be a download link that requires a password.