PDA

View Full Version : PerfectTunes overwriting existing album art with wrong image

Alastair
08-28-2015, 04:13 PM
I recently purchased PerfectTunes and was delighted with its functionality to find missing album art. Unfortunately and frustratingly each time I run and select an art image it randomly replaces the correct image in other preloaded albums. I have no idea how to:
1. Prevent this occurring
2. Delete the wrong cover art image and replace it with the correct image.

I would appreciate your suggestions.

Spoon
08-29-2015, 03:35 AM
Do you have multiple albums in the same folder?

Alastair
08-29-2015, 05:20 PM
Thank you for responding.

No I have the album art in single CDs that I had previously ripped with the correct art.

Thoughts?

Alastair
08-29-2015, 05:22 PM
Sorry not clear response! The correct art in single CD files has been replaced randomly by Perfecttunes

garym
08-29-2015, 05:36 PM
Sorry not clear response! The correct art in single CD files has bee\n replaced randomly by Perfecttunes

Clarify what you mean by "single CD files". For example, are your CDs ripped and organized anything like following example:

x:\music\The Beatles\Abbey Road\

Then in the "Abbey Road" subdirectory, you have all the individual tracks for the CD

01 - Come Together.flac
02 - Something.flac
[...]
16 - The End.flac
17 - Her Majesty.flac

And is the album art embedded within the tracks of *each* track or is the album art a single file within the Album subdirectory (e.g., named "folder.jpg" or "cover.jpg").