PDA

View Full Version : Transfer Registration & CD Text

djgaryc
08-27-2015, 11:33 AM
Dear All

Please can anyone tell me if I can transfer my registration from my windows machine to my mac? - My windows machine is broken now, and I've only just found this excellent software is now on mac too :)

I have installed the trial version to onto my mac till I find an answer to the above - I have gone to rip a CD, but the software isn't finding the CD-Text even though I have selected it to read the CD. The software always finds the CD Text on my windows machine.

Am I doing anything wrong?

Thanks
Gary

Spoon
08-27-2015, 03:57 PM
CD Text reading on the Apple is more limited, I think is limited to specific drives.

The Windows license is not transferable to the mac, however if you log into registration retrieval (with your Windows order number), you can click the offer link for a 50% discount.

djgaryc
09-04-2015, 01:50 PM
CD Text reading on the Apple is more limited, I think is limited to specific drives.

The Windows license is not transferable to the mac, however if you log into registration retrieval (with your Windows order number), you can click the offer link for a 50% discount.

Thanks for the reply Spoon. :thumbup:

djgaryc
09-26-2015, 11:38 AM

Spoon, I don't think it is because I have a thing on iTunes someone developed that forces iTunes to get the CD Text from CD's not the online databases.
Have a look at the part screen shot