PDA

View Full Version : Perfect Tunes DOES NOT SEE my files

katechen
07-04-2015, 10:57 PM
Per the suggestion, I downloaded the Perfect Tunes unregistered version "to make sure it worked correctly" before purchasing. The unregistered version found about 1000 dupes in my 13,000+ library.

So, I purchased the registered version. Which, run on the same folders only sees about 200 tracks total. Obviously, that is NOT all my files.

I've reset both the folders and the master cache, and it's still not seeing my files. Please advise how to get back to the unregistered version's scan, so I can get rid of all these files.

PepsiCan
07-05-2015, 02:40 AM
Per the suggestion, I downloaded the Perfect Tunes unregistered version "to make sure it worked correctly" before purchasing. The unregistered version found about 1000 dupes in my 13,000+ library.

So, I purchased the registered version. Which, run on the same folders only sees about 200 tracks total. Obviously, that is NOT all my files.

I've reset both the folders and the master cache, and it's still not seeing my files. Please advise how to get back to the unregistered version's scan, so I can get rid of all these files.

Just to be clear, you are certain that the scan of the unregistered version is correct? In other words, you have checked for actual duplicates, not included in the list of 200?

Codewise, i would expect both versions to be the same, except for the presence of a registration key. But Spoon should confirm that.

Spoon
07-05-2015, 06:37 AM
Uninstall PerfectTUNES, reboot computer, reinstall.