PDA

View Full Version : dbPoweramp Refuses to Display Screen

DigitalLA
06-13-2015, 08:28 PM
All of a sudden, dbPoweramp refuses to display its screen. It appears in the Windows Vista horizontal bar at the bottom of the screen, but I cannot see the interface screen, where one clicks on the Rip button, etc. I then installed the latest registered version. After the computer rebooted, it did display the main screen, but I couldn't click on anything. It was frozen. I rebooted several times, and now the program remains in the bottom horizontal bar (I think it is called the task bar). I have run other programs, such as JRiver Mediacenter, and they display fine.

Do you know how I can get the program to work again? I have run it O.K. for years. I think this problem surfaced after I installed Microsoft's latest Windows updates.

Thanks.

BrodyBoy
06-14-2015, 02:56 AM
Never hurts to look/search before posting....you'd have seen that these Vista issues are pretty much THE forum topic in recent days. :cool:

Please see this thread (https://forum.dbpoweramp.com/showthread.php?36159-CD-Ripper-and-Batch-Converter-No-Longer-Show-in-Windows-Vista-after-Security-Update/page3) for more info.