PDA

View Full Version : foobar2000 and perfectTUNES

howlinrock
05-11-2015, 04:59 PM
New guy here. I bought dbpoweramp and all in the bundle. Now I'm using foobar2000 for playback. But perfectTUNEs is not installed within the player. How do I get perfectTunes into foobar2000? Is there a tutorial. Thanks in advance.

garym
05-11-2015, 06:08 PM
New guy here. I bought dbpoweramp and all in the bundle. Now I'm using foobar2000 for playback. But perfectTUNEs is not installed within the player. How do I get perfectTunes into foobar2000? Is there a tutorial. Thanks in advance.

I'm confused. You're using foobar2000 as a player (as do I). PerfectTunes is not used in playback. Rather, it is used to (1) check whether previously ripped lossless files match the ACCURATERIP database info, (2) find and add Album Art, and (3) find duplicate tracks and allow for deletion. So there is nothing about PerfectTunes that relates to foobar2000 (other than both are looking at the same audio files).

howlinrock
05-12-2015, 03:27 PM
I'm confused. You're using foobar2000 as a player (as do I). PerfectTunes is not used in playback. Rather, it is used to (1) check whether previously ripped lossless files match the ACCURATERIP database info, (2) find and add Album Art, and (3) find duplicate tracks and allow for deletion. So there is nothing about PerfectTunes that relates to foobar2000 (other than both are looking at the same audio files).

I was the one confused. Now I get that ....thank you