PDA

View Full Version : a repeat function for DAP

Narler
06-02-2002, 08:55 PM
Hi,

In a future version, can there be an option such as Repeat, to either Repeat current track, or Repeat complete playlist?

At the moment, I notice that each track played is removed from the playlist?.. Why is this done?

Say I use "Open Music File" and select the tracks I wish to play, once they have been played, I have to go and reselect all those files again?. Also this feature makes "Play Previous" button completely useless as it indeed does not re-play the previously played track.

Yes I'm sure someone will say just use the playlist, and select En-Queue, to re-play the playlist, but adding files to the playlist or MMC just takes to long.

Also on a similar note. say I have 19 tracks in a directory. called track-01.mp3 to track-19.mp3

I choose "Open Music File", select each file either seperately or by selecting track-01.mp3 and then shift select track-19.mp3 (to select all tracks in order).

Why is it that the en-queued list of tracks in MMC starts at track-19.mp3 ? instead of track-01.mp3 ?

For instance the playlist goes:

track-19.mp3
track-02.mp3
track-03.mp3
track-17.mp3
track-18.mp3
track-01.mp3

? I can't understand why the tracks are not played in the selected order?

Thanks
http://home.iprimus.com.au/narler/images/sig2.gif

Spoon
06-03-2002, 03:20 AM
>Also on a similar note. say I have 19 tracks in a directory. called track-01.mp3 to track-19.mp3

That is just windows passing them in the wrong order - I could sort the final list