PDA

View Full Version : How to buy dbpoweramp

deadlift65
01-09-2015, 04:17 PM
You write:
Registering is quick and easy:
Pay by Credit Card, PayPal or Bitcoin securely (...)
Registration is delivered by email containing a download link,
All programs have a full trial, before purchasing check the program functions as required, refunds cannot be given after registered program is downloaded.

So, the correct sequence is this: I buy the trial version, try it for 21 days and at the end I receive a link to download the full version. If I want to have the full version i simply download it (and disinstall the trial) otherwise I ask for a refund of what I paid for the trial version.
Just to be sure, thanks.

Dat Ei
01-09-2015, 04:23 PM
Hey deadlift65,

you can download and test the trial for free without any payment. After 21 days you can decide, if you like to buy the full version. Then you have to pay and you'll get the download link to the full registered version in return. Once you have downloaded the full version, you will not get a refund even if you ask for it.

Dat Ei

deadlift65
01-10-2015, 06:51 AM
Hey deadlift65,

you can download and test the trial for free without any payment. After 21 days you can decide, if you like to buy the full version. Then you have to pay and you'll get the download link to the full registered version in return. Once you have downloaded the full version, you will not get a refund even if you ask for it.

Dat Ei

Thanks. I found it strange to pay for a trial version, but I couldn't find where to download the programs. I'm interested in the dBpoweramp + PerfectTunes combo, but I've found separate downloads for the converter, the ripper and PerfectTunes. Do they have to be downloaded separately?

Dat Ei
01-10-2015, 01:33 PM
Hey deadlift65,

there are two different packages: dbpoweramp, which includes the converter and the ripper, and perfect tunes. In case you like both packages you can purchase them together and profit by a discount.

Dat Ei

JohnQ
01-25-2015, 02:59 PM
Is it necessary to uninstall the trial version before installing the paid version?

Spoon
01-25-2015, 05:12 PM
It is recommended yes, no settings will be lost.

Spoon
02-16-2015, 05:41 AM
You can download, copy install to USB stick and install on other computers.

Giuseppe01
02-19-2015, 09:26 AM
Actually i want to install a trial version. Is it safe for my computer ?

Spoon
02-19-2015, 09:58 AM
Why would it not be safe?

Giuseppe01
02-26-2015, 12:28 PM
Actually i am now sure about it. Because my friends told me that it contain virus anytime. So i ask here. Not anything more..