PDA

View Full Version : New client, maybe

foppie
01-05-2015, 06:35 PM
Hello everybody

I am new. And I am a dummie with the computer!!

And I am searching for:

1) a converter that is able to convert CDA files to Apple Lossless (or m4a,or ALAC)

2) a converter that offers the possibility to change or fill in Track,Artist and Albumname before converting, in a way that the converter edit the changed data to the outputfolder

3) a converter that ofers the possibilty to adjust the recorded volume from the cd higher or lower, also in a way that the converter edit these changed volumevalues to the outputfolder

4) Wished is also, but not a breakingpoint, the possibilty to convert the audiosection of a DVD-Video into Apple Lossless

Does the dBpoweramp fix these issues? Does someone know?

Kind regards
Foppie

garym
01-05-2015, 08:29 PM
Hello everybody

I am new. And I am a dummie with the computer!!

And I am searching for:

1) a converter that is able to convert CDA files to Apple Lossless (or m4a,or ALAC)

2) a converter that offers the possibility to change or fill in Track,Artist and Albumname before converting, in a way that the converter edit the changed data to the outputfolder

3) a converter that ofers the possibilty to adjust the recorded volume from the cd higher or lower, also in a way that the converter edit these changed volumevalues to the outputfolder

4) Wished is also, but not a breakingpoint, the possibilty to convert the audiosection of a DVD-Video into Apple Lossless

Does the dBpoweramp fix these issues? Does someone know?

Kind regards
Foppie

dbpa does 1,2,3

foppie
01-06-2015, 05:11 AM
This is an answer of myself: All questions are solved and the converter appears to be a marvellous program!!!

John_K0
01-13-2015, 10:24 AM
Seems have to use this thread to find an answer to a simple question:

Am current using the cd ripper on a free trial. very impressed and tempted to buy reference. the coverter not that good as doesn't seem to let me convert a 24bit flac music file into a 24bit aiff (or alac) file. Will the reference package let me do the conversion. Is so then will buy it and load my 24bit files onto iTunes runnig with Bitperfect.

Spoon
01-13-2015, 04:52 PM
There is no limitation in the trial, when you try to convert 24 bit flac to 24 bit aiff what is happening (it should work).