PDA

View Full Version : Issue with Multiple Tag Values

katywu
01-02-2015, 03:24 PM
Hi,

I seem to be experiencing a strange issue when using the batch convertor to update the "style" tag with multiple entries. I'm using the correct seperator "; " and only have two entries. What happens is that the batch convertor appears to update the tags correctly. When I manually look at the files i.e. right click and select "Edit ID-Tag" the style tag has been updated correctly. However, when I use the control app (Naim or PlugPlayer) the style container is showing up as three seperate items.....so i have "style1", "style2" and "style1; style2". In addition, the files contained in each of the items is incomplete.

This is very strange because if I edit the files manually without using the batch converter i.e. go into each folder and select the files and right click and select "Edit ID-Tag" and update the "style" tag with exactly the same values everything on the control point app works correctly. I've used multiple entries on a tag before without problem but never with the batch converter, normally via CD ripper or manually entering (come to think of it primarily manually entering).

When I'm using the batch converter I'm using the ID Tag Update; I've tried both amending the style tag to have both entries and also deleting and then adding it a fresh...still same

I'm using Asset as the UPnP server.

Anyone got any ideas what I may be doing wrong or is this some sort of bug?

Thanks

katywu
01-08-2015, 05:56 PM
Anyone got any suggestions please?

I really dont want to have to manually edit ever single folder!

Spoon
01-08-2015, 05:59 PM
It is not possible to set multiples using this method, however I will fix for the next update.

katywu
01-09-2015, 03:50 PM
Thanks Spoon

Just to confirm the batch convertor does appear to be doing its job correctly i.e. when I check the file properties after batch completion then I see both entries for the "style" tag so it does seem to be able to set multiples? But for whatever reason the styles don't display correctly at the control point app.