PDA

View Full Version : Batch Converter Not Working

jdm992003
12-25-2014, 07:28 PM
I realized after a recent hard drive re-install that I was using an unregistered copy of dBpoweamp and upgraded to a registered copy and now have version 15.1 installed on my desktop. Since the upgrade, however, the converter does not work at all. I can select the files to be converted and they appear in the file list. When I click on the convert button the file list goes away and the screen returns to the opening page that contains the the file directory. I have re-installed and rebooted with no change in performance. When I attempt to convert by right clicking on the file in windows explorer, I get the following message: "Error running Music Converter." I wold appreciate any assistance. Thank you.

Spoon
12-26-2014, 05:45 AM
If you are able to right click on a file >> Convert To

and a program shows, then the issue is your security software blocking 'MusicConverter.exe' from being run from batch converter.

Staxxx
01-28-2015, 10:57 AM
If you are able to right click on a file >> Convert To

and a program shows, then the issue is your security software blocking 'MusicConverter.exe' from being run from batch converter.

I have the same problem. How do I deal with this please?
The Batch Converter does not run and the crash details say that the MusicConverter.exe app has crashed.

Spoon
01-28-2015, 11:08 AM
What happens exactly? you select files in Batch Converter, the click Convert To and Music Converter crashes when it shows?

Which version of dBpoweramp do you have?