PDA

View Full Version : Batch Converter Changing Track Number Format

Paul_Sussex
11-27-2014, 12:28 PM
Hi, Relatively new to this but these forums are great but I cannot find an answer to this:

1 Ripped FLAC files
2 Tweaked metadata info
3 Using Batch Converter, ripped as MP3 files.

My FLAC files have track number format as 01,02 etc (which is the format I prefer)
My MP3's come out as 01/09, 02/09 (9 being the total number of tracks)

I can't seem to find the options to change the format.

In addition the field "Conductor" in FLAC files did not transfer over so I set up the DSP Effects/Addon

*ID Tag Processing" and mapped "Conductor" in FLAC to "Conductor" in MP3 but this doesn't transfer over

It's probably something so simple and yet I can't see it - thanks if you can help

Paul

Spoon
11-27-2014, 04:20 PM
If you right click on the FLAC file >> edit id tag, this will tell you the source fields. Then if you have an mp3 file which has the fields you want, again right click > edit id tag

The track count must be in the flac files for it to be in the mp3.

Paul_Sussex
11-27-2014, 06:00 PM
Hi Spoon and thanks for reply.

OK have worked out the track formatting issue. This was resolved using the DSP Effects/Addon and under "Manipulations" tab checked the box "Drop Count" which now formats the track in my MP3 from 01/09 to just 01.

Regarding the "transfer" of data in the Conductor field in the FLAC file, the solution is still eluding me. I see exactly WHAT you mean by using edit id tag but the field isn't present in the MP3.

Have done some research on this and this table

http://www.mediamonkey.com/wiki/index.php/WebHelp:About_Track_Properties/4.0

shows that Conductor can be included but I can't get it FROM flac files INTO mp3 files.

Any thoughts please?

Thnx

Spoon
11-27-2014, 06:54 PM
If you right click >> Edit ID tag on the flac file, Conductor shows? how about with the mp3 file you have created from the flac, right click >> edit id tag, conductor is present?