PDA

View Full Version : Arrnage Audio not sending files to specified directory and file naming scheme

iano
10-12-2014, 09:10 PM
Hi,

For some reason that I do not understand, use of the 'Arrange Audio' utility recently has been sending the files not to the directory and file naming that I specify in the Arrange Audio dialog, but the my standard Windows 'Music' directory and with some default file naming scheme that I have not specified.

I am quite prepared to believe this is user error :)....but could someone guide me to what I am doing wrong?

When I first garb a selection of files in Batch Converter and then choose 'Arrange Audio' after hitting the 'Convert' button, the Arrange Audio dialog box does not seem to have saved the choices I made previously (which I am thinking might be connected to the main issue I am experiencing), forcing me to choose the Root Path and Arrangement values each time. Once I have doe this, those new values are displayed in the dialog box, and then I hit convert, but the process sends the files to the Music directory with a default kind of naming convention.

I have registered reference 15.1, and v4 of Arrange Audio utility.

Any ideas why this is happening?

Spoon
10-13-2014, 04:48 AM
If the program is not saving values, then something is stopping it do so, perhaps security software.