PDA

View Full Version : How to add multiple album art

guvidal
09-07-2014, 02:43 PM
Hi all,
I am trying to add multiple album art images to a new rip, but can't figure out how to.
CD is in, with it's Metadata, ready to rip. I have an image as Album Art with Art Description Front Album Cover, then I click the plus sign to add a new one using Choose (from Internet), but it replaces the current one.
How can I add a second one, with a different Art Description?
Thanks.

Spoon
09-07-2014, 03:34 PM
It is not possible to add a 2nd using this method, as Add from Internet clears the old. If you save the art to a file, then Load From File, you can add a 2nd.

guvidal
09-07-2014, 10:37 PM
Ok, got it, thanks.
Is there a way then to save an image from the 'Choose Art' or 'Choose (from Internet)' window? To then use the 'Load (from File)' method? I tried but could not find a way to do it. If not possible, what would be the easiest way to get an image I identify from that window? I see each image has a url, but going into the site and finding it would most likely not be that easy. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks.

Spoon
09-08-2014, 04:44 AM
You would be best to have a web page and do the search in google images.

guvidal
09-08-2014, 07:31 AM
Well, that is precisely what I wanted to avoid, and one of the reasons for buying dbpoweramp. It is very useful that it gets the images for the CDs so easily. A pitty I can only use 1 image and not multiple and that they cannot be saved. Thanks for explaning that limitation.
Thanks again for taking the time to answer my questions.