PDA

View Full Version : R15 64-bit "Error decoding mp3 data stream, is corrupt?"

chrisjj
08-12-2014, 05:47 PM
How can I avoid this fail on MP3 files that decode fine on other programs e.g. MediaMonkey, GoldWave?

Chris

E.g.

Error converting to mp3 (Lame), 'S:\TLIB importing\! Curtains\xxx DJ curtain selecting\tracks\Beach Boys - Do You Wanna Dance.mp3' to 'S:\TLIB importing\! Curtains\xxx DJ curtain selecting\tracks compressed\Beach Boys - Do You Wanna Dance.mp3'
Error decoding mp3 data stream, is corrupt?

Error converting to mp3 (Lame), 'S:\TLIB importing\! Curtains\xxx DJ curtain selecting\tracks\Bruce Springsteen - Born To Run.mp3' to 'S:\TLIB importing\! Curtains\xxx DJ curtain selecting\tracks compressed\Bruce Springsteen - Born To Run.mp3'

Error converting to mp3 (Lame), 'S:\TLIB importing\! Curtains\xxx DJ curtain selecting\tracks\Buggles - Video Killed The Radio Star.mp3' to 'S:\TLIB importing\! Curtains\xxx DJ curtain selecting\tracks compressed\Buggles - Video Killed The Radio Star.mp3'

Error converting to mp3 (Lame), 'S:\TLIB importing\! Curtains\xxx DJ curtain selecting\tracks\Harry Roy & His Band - Let's Wait Until Tomorrow.mp3' to 'S:\TLIB importing\! Curtains\xxx DJ curtain selecting\tracks compressed\Harry Roy & His Band - Let's Wait Until Tomorrow.mp3'

Error converting to mp3 (Lame), 'S:\TLIB importing\! Curtains\xxx DJ curtain selecting\tracks\Manu Chao - Mr Marley.mp3' to 'S:\TLIB importing\! Curtains\xxx DJ curtain selecting\tracks compressed\Manu Chao - Mr Marley.mp3'

Error converting to mp3 (Lame), 'S:\TLIB importing\! Curtains\xxx DJ curtain selecting\tracks\Sophie Ellis-Bextor - Take Me Home.mp3' to 'S:\TLIB importing\! Curtains\xxx DJ curtain selecting\tracks compressed\Sophie Ellis-Bextor - Take Me Home.mp3'

Error converting to mp3 (Lame), 'S:\TLIB importing\! Curtains\xxx DJ curtain selecting\tracks\The Who - My Generation.mp3' to 'S:\TLIB importing\! Curtains\xxx DJ curtain selecting\tracks compressed\The Who - My Generation.mp3'

Spoon
08-12-2014, 07:33 PM
The other programs must skip over this error block and continue (as they are players). A converters job is to signal if a file is badly corrupted.

chrisjj
08-12-2014, 07:44 PM
MediaMonkey's converter and GoldWave read these file, and neither is a player.

> A converters job is to signal if a file is badly corrupted.

Signalling is fine. Needlessly refusing to convert is not so fine.

Could we have an option to convert regardless?

Spoon
08-13-2014, 06:53 AM
We use a decoder lib mpg123, this error is so great it stops decoding. Without rewriting the lib (which we did not do in the first place) there is little we can do. mpg123 is a popular lib, you will find those files refuse to play on lots of players.

chrisjj
08-13-2014, 07:58 AM
Thanks for the explanation.

Caesar
06-03-2017, 08:10 AM
We use a decoder lib mpg123, this error is so great it stops decoding. Without rewriting the lib (which we did not do in the first place) there is little we can do. mpg123 is a popular lib, you will find those files refuse to play on lots of players.

Hi,

Is there an option now how to suppress the error messages and continue with converting (like most other converting programs do)?

Thank you.

Caesar
06-03-2017, 08:46 AM
The other programs must skip over this error block and continue (as they are players). A converters job is to signal if a file is badly corrupted.

I just found an option to continue with converting but it still stops converting while other music converters continue. The flac file sounds great and the whole flac file plays while dbpoweramp stops converting. How can this be changed with dbpoweramp?

Caesar
06-05-2017, 11:52 AM
Hello,

Anybody out there?
No support email address, no reply, what is going on? I paid for the software...

mville
06-05-2017, 11:56 AM
Did you read post no. 4, in this thread?

... ignoring errors is not advisable.

Caesar
06-05-2017, 12:14 PM
Yes, indeed I did read it!
I'm just using MediaMonkey to convert my Flac files to m3a (for my phone) and mp3 (for my car) and both converting those files perfectly fine. I don't hear any errors or mistakes through my pretty expensive home hifi system (and for sure I wont hear any errors in my car or while sitting in planes listening to my m3a music through my headphone). So what now?
All I asked is an option to continue converting and not stopping after some seconds when dbpoweramp believes there is an error in a flac file.

Question to dbpoweramp- any chance of getting my money back and you disable my registration?

mville
06-05-2017, 12:21 PM
I'm just using MediaMonkey to convert my Flac files to m3a (for my phone) and mp3 (for my car) and both converting those files perfectly fine. I don't hear any errors or mistakes through my pretty expensive home hifi system (and for sure I wont hear any errors in my car or while sitting in planes listening to my m3a music through my headphone). So what now?

How about trying to fix the errors? Why not post the errors here?

I do find it a little bizarre that you purchase dBpoweramp, which finds errors in your files and then you want your money back!! Very odd indeed. Surely it is a good thing that you have discovered a potential problem?

Caesar
06-05-2017, 12:55 PM
Sure...here they are:

Error converting to m4a FDK (AAC), 'D:\MusicFlac\Bob Marley\Bob Marley - The Gold Collection\Bob Marley - The Gold Collection CD2 of 5\(01)2001 - The Gold Collection (CD 2) - Natural Mystic - Bob Marley - 1997.flac' to 'D:\MP3\MusicFlac\Bob Marley\Bob Marley - The Gold Collection\Bob Marley - The Gold Collection CD2 of 5\(01)2001 - The Gold Collection (CD 2) - Natural Mystic - Bob Marley - 1997.m4a'
Encountered 'FLAC__STREAM_DECODER_READ_FRAME' in FLAC File 'D:\MusicFlac\Bob Marley\Bob Marley - The Gold Collection\Bob Marley - The Gold Collection CD2 of 5\(01)2001 - The Gold Collection (CD 2) - Natural Mystic - Bob Marley - 1997.flac'
Encountered 'FLAC__STREAM_DECODER_READ_METADATA' in FLAC File 'D:\MusicFlac\Bob Marley\Bob Marley - The Gold Collection\Bob Marley - The Gold Collection CD2 of 5\(01)2001 - The Gold Collection (CD 2) - Natural Mystic - Bob Marley - 1997.flac'
Encountered 'FLAC__STREAM_DECODER_READ_METADATA' in FLAC File 'D:\MusicFlac\Bob Marley\Bob Marley - The Gold Collection\Bob Marley - The Gold Collection CD2 of 5\(01)2001 - The Gold Collection (CD 2) - Natural Mystic - Bob Marley - 1997.flac'

Error converting to m4a FDK (AAC), 'D:\MusicFlac\Dave Matthews Band\Everyday\05 Dave Matthews Band - So Right.flac' to 'D:\MP3\MusicFlac\Dave Matthews Band\Everyday\05 Dave Matthews Band - So Right.m4a'
md5 did not match decoded data, file is corrupt.

Error converting to m4a FDK (AAC), 'D:\MusicFlac\Dire Straits\Communiqué\04 Dire Straits - Communiqué.flac' to 'D:\MP3\MusicFlac\Dire Straits\Communiqué\04 Dire Straits - Communiqué.m4a'
Encountered 'FLAC__STREAM_DECODER_SEARCH_FOR_FRAME_SYNC' in FLAC File 'D:\MusicFlac\Dire Straits\Communiqué\04 Dire Straits - Communiqué.flac'

Error converting to m4a FDK (AAC), 'D:\MusicFlac\Doors, The\The Doors - In Concert [Live]\Disc 2\11 - The Doors - The End.flac' to 'D:\MP3\MusicFlac\Doors, The\The Doors - In Concert [Live]\Disc 2\11 - The Doors - The End.m4a'

Error converting to m4a FDK (AAC), 'D:\MusicFlac\Eric Clapton\Time Pieces; Best of Eric Clapton\01 Eric Clapton - I Shot the Sheriff.flac' to 'D:\MP3\MusicFlac\Eric Clapton\Time Pieces; Best of Eric Clapton\01 Eric Clapton - I Shot the Sheriff.m4a'
Encountered 'FLAC__STREAM_DECODER_SEARCH_FOR_FRAME_SYNC' in FLAC File 'D:\MusicFlac\Eric Clapton\Time Pieces; Best of Eric Clapton\01 Eric Clapton - I Shot the Sheriff.flac'

Error converting to m4a FDK (AAC), 'D:\MusicFlac\Gary Moore\Greatest Hits\03 - Gary Moore - Bad News.flac' to 'D:\MP3\MusicFlac\Gary Moore\Greatest Hits\03 - Gary Moore - Bad News.m4a'
Encountered 'FLAC__STREAM_DECODER_SEARCH_FOR_FRAME_SYNC' in FLAC File 'D:\MusicFlac\Gary Moore\Greatest Hits\03 - Gary Moore - Bad News.flac'

Error converting to m4a FDK (AAC), 'D:\MusicFlac\Gary Moore\The Best of the Blues CD 2\07 Gary More - Further up the Road.flac' to 'D:\MP3\MusicFlac\Gary Moore\The Best of the Blues CD 2\07 Gary More - Further up the Road.m4a'
Encountered 'FLAC__STREAM_DECODER_SEARCH_FOR_FRAME_SYNC' in FLAC File 'D:\MusicFlac\Gary Moore\The Best of the Blues CD 2\07 Gary More - Further up the Road.flac'

Error converting to m4a FDK (AAC), 'D:\MusicFlac\Grateful Dead\In the Dark\05 Robert Hunter - Tons of Steel.flac' to 'D:\MP3\MusicFlac\Grateful Dead\In the Dark\05 Robert Hunter - Tons of Steel.m4a'
Encountered 'FLAC__STREAM_DECODER_SEARCH_FOR_FRAME_SYNC' in FLAC File 'D:\MusicFlac\Grateful Dead\In the Dark\05 Robert Hunter - Tons of Steel.flac'

Error converting to m4a FDK (AAC), 'D:\MusicFlac\Hootie & The Blowfish\Looking For Lucky\12 Hootie & The Blowfish - Waltz Into Me.flac' to 'D:\MP3\MusicFlac\Hootie & The Blowfish\Looking For Lucky\12 Hootie & The Blowfish - Waltz Into Me.m4a'
Encountered 'FLAC__STREAM_DECODER_READ_FRAME' in FLAC File 'D:\MusicFlac\Hootie & The Blowfish\Looking For Lucky\12 Hootie & The Blowfish - Waltz Into Me.flac'

Error converting to m4a FDK (AAC), 'D:\MusicFlac\Jimi Hendrix\Live Jimi Hendrix Woodstock\05Red House.flac' to 'D:\MP3\MusicFlac\Jimi Hendrix\Live Jimi Hendrix Woodstock\05Red House.m4a'
Encountered 'FLAC__STREAM_DECODER_READ_METADATA' in FLAC File 'D:\MusicFlac\Jimi Hendrix\Live Jimi Hendrix Woodstock\05Red House.flac'

Error converting to m4a FDK (AAC), 'D:\MusicFlac\Korn\Greatest Hits (Vol 1)\02-Another Brick In The Wall (Parts 1, 2, 3).flac' to 'D:\MP3\MusicFlac\Korn\Greatest Hits (Vol 1)\02-Another Brick In The Wall (Parts 1, 2, 3).m4a'

Error converting to m4a FDK (AAC), 'D:\MusicFlac\Korn\Untitled (2007)\10-Innocent Bystander.flac' to 'D:\MP3\MusicFlac\Korn\Untitled (2007)\10-Innocent Bystander.m4a'
Encountered 'FLAC__STREAM_DECODER_SEARCH_FOR_FRAME_SYNC' in FLAC File 'D:\MusicFlac\Korn\Untitled (2007)\10-Innocent Bystander.flac'

Error converting to m4a FDK (AAC), 'D:\MusicFlac\Lionel Richie\Lionel Richie - Just For You\12 In My Dreams - Lionel Richie.flac' to 'D:\MP3\MusicFlac\Lionel Richie\Lionel Richie - Just For You\12 In My Dreams - Lionel Richie.m4a'

Error converting to m4a FDK (AAC), 'D:\MusicFlac\Little Feat\Dixie Chicken\05 Little Feat - Kiss It Off.flac' to 'D:\MP3\MusicFlac\Little Feat\Dixie Chicken\05 Little Feat - Kiss It Off.m4a'
Encountered 'FLAC__STREAM_DECODER_SEARCH_FOR_FRAME_SYNC' in FLAC File 'D:\MusicFlac\Little Feat\Dixie Chicken\05 Little Feat - Kiss It Off.flac'

Error converting to m4a FDK (AAC), 'D:\MusicFlac\Little Feat\Representing The Mambo\08 Little Feat - Feelin's All Gone.flac' to 'D:\MP3\MusicFlac\Little Feat\Representing The Mambo\08 Little Feat - Feelin's All Gone.m4a'
Encountered 'FLAC__STREAM_DECODER_SEARCH_FOR_FRAME_SYNC' in FLAC File 'D:\MusicFlac\Little Feat\Representing The Mambo\08 Little Feat - Feelin's All Gone.flac'

Error converting to m4a FDK (AAC), 'D:\MusicFlac\Little Walter\The Complete Chess Masters (1950-1967)\02-14-Little_Walter-I_Got_To_Find_My_Baby-LLS.flac' to 'D:\MP3\MusicFlac\Little Walter\The Complete Chess Masters (1950-1967)\02-14-Little_Walter-I_Got_To_Find_My_Baby-LLS.m4a'

Error converting to m4a FDK (AAC), 'D:\MusicFlac\Mark Knopfler\Sailing to Philadelphia\06 Mark Knopfler - Do America.flac' to 'D:\MP3\MusicFlac\Mark Knopfler\Sailing to Philadelphia\06 Mark Knopfler - Do America.m4a'

Error converting to m4a FDK (AAC), 'D:\MusicFlac\Mick Jagger\Goddess in the Doorway\07 Mick Jagger - Goddess in the Doorway.flac' to 'D:\MP3\MusicFlac\Mick Jagger\Goddess in the Doorway\07 Mick Jagger - Goddess in the Doorway.m4a'
Encountered 'FLAC__STREAM_DECODER_READ_FRAME' in FLAC File 'D:\MusicFlac\Mick Jagger\Goddess in the Doorway\07 Mick Jagger - Goddess in the Doorway.flac'

Error converting to m4a FDK (AAC), 'D:\MusicFlac\Mike Oldfield\The Voyager\04 Mike Oldfield - Women of Ireland.flac' to 'D:\MP3\MusicFlac\Mike Oldfield\The Voyager\04 Mike Oldfield - Women of Ireland.m4a'
Encountered 'FLAC__STREAM_DECODER_SEARCH_FOR_FRAME_SYNC' in FLAC File 'D:\MusicFlac\Mike Oldfield\The Voyager\04 Mike Oldfield - Women of Ireland.flac'

Error converting to m4a FDK (AAC), 'D:\MusicFlac\Mike Oldfield\The Voyager\07 Mike Oldfield - Dark Island.flac' to 'D:\MP3\MusicFlac\Mike Oldfield\The Voyager\07 Mike Oldfield - Dark Island.m4a'
Encountered 'FLAC__STREAM_DECODER_READ_FRAME' in FLAC File 'D:\MusicFlac\Mike Oldfield\The Voyager\07 Mike Oldfield - Dark Island.flac'

Error converting to m4a FDK (AAC), 'D:\MusicFlac\Neil Young\Mystery Train\13 Neil Young - Bound for Glory.flac' to 'D:\MP3\MusicFlac\Neil Young\Mystery Train\13 Neil Young - Bound for Glory.m4a'

Error converting to m4a FDK (AAC), 'D:\MusicFlac\Otis Redding\The Very Best Of\Otis Redding - The Very Best Of CD2\04 That's What My Heart Needs - Otis Redding.flac' to 'D:\MP3\MusicFlac\Otis Redding\The Very Best Of\Otis Redding - The Very Best Of CD2\04 That's What My Heart Needs - Otis Redding.m4a'

Error converting to m4a FDK (AAC), 'D:\MusicFlac\Ozzy Osbourne\Blizzard of Ozz\07-No Bone Movies.flac' to 'D:\MP3\MusicFlac\Ozzy Osbourne\Blizzard of Ozz\07-No Bone Movies.m4a'

Error converting to m4a FDK (AAC), 'D:\MusicFlac\Peter Gabriel\Hit (Disc2)\08 Peter Gabriel - The Drop.flac' to 'D:\MP3\MusicFlac\Peter Gabriel\Hit (Disc2)\08 Peter Gabriel - The Drop.m4a'

Error converting to m4a FDK (AAC), 'D:\MusicFlac\Reamonn\Dream No. 7\06 - Reamonn - New World.flac' to 'D:\MP3\MusicFlac\Reamonn\Dream No. 7\06 - Reamonn - New World.m4a'
Encountered 'FLAC__STREAM_DECODER_READ_FRAME' in FLAC File 'D:\MusicFlac\Reamonn\Dream No. 7\06 - Reamonn - New World.flac'

Error converting to m4a FDK (AAC), 'D:\MusicFlac\Reamonn\Dream No. 7\10 - Reamonn - Weep.flac' to 'D:\MP3\MusicFlac\Reamonn\Dream No. 7\10 - Reamonn - Weep.m4a'
Encountered 'FLAC__STREAM_DECODER_SEARCH_FOR_FRAME_SYNC' in FLAC File 'D:\MusicFlac\Reamonn\Dream No. 7\10 - Reamonn - Weep.flac'

Error converting to m4a FDK (AAC), 'D:\MusicFlac\Robbie Williams\Intensive Care\11 Robbie Williams - A Place to Crash.flac' to 'D:\MP3\MusicFlac\Robbie Williams\Intensive Care\11 Robbie Williams - A Place to Crash.m4a'

Error converting to m4a FDK (AAC), 'D:\MusicFlac\Robert Palmer\The Very Best of Robert Palmer\15 Robert Palmer - Every Kinda People.flac' to 'D:\MP3\MusicFlac\Robert Palmer\The Very Best of Robert Palmer\15 Robert Palmer - Every Kinda People.m4a'

Error converting to m4a FDK (AAC), 'D:\MusicFlac\Robert Plant\15 Titel\04 Robert Plant - Track 4.flac' to 'D:\MP3\MusicFlac\Robert Plant\15 Titel\04 Robert Plant - Track 4.m4a'

Error converting to m4a FDK (AAC), 'D:\MusicFlac\Robert Plant\Fate of Nations\10 Robert Plant - The Greatest Gift.flac' to 'D:\MP3\MusicFlac\Robert Plant\Fate of Nations\10 Robert Plant - The Greatest Gift.m4a'
Encountered 'FLAC__STREAM_DECODER_READ_FRAME' in FLAC File 'D:\MusicFlac\Robert Plant\Fate of Nations\10 Robert Plant - The Greatest Gift.flac'

Error converting to m4a FDK (AAC), 'D:\MusicFlac\Rolling Stones, The\Voodoo Lounge\01 The Rolling Stones - Love Is Strong.flac' to 'D:\MP3\MusicFlac\Rolling Stones, The\Voodoo Lounge\01 The Rolling Stones - Love Is Strong.m4a'
Encountered 'FLAC__STREAM_DECODER_READ_METADATA' in FLAC File 'D:\MusicFlac\Rolling Stones, The\Voodoo Lounge\01 The Rolling Stones - Love Is Strong.flac'

Error converting to m4a FDK (AAC), 'D:\MusicFlac\Romane\Romane - Roots and Groove feat C Cravero\01-06-Romane-Temporary_feat_Christophe_Cravero-LLS.flac' to 'D:\MP3\MusicFlac\Romane\Romane - Roots and Groove feat C Cravero\01-06-Romane-Temporary_feat_Christophe_Cravero-LLS.m4a'
Encountered 'FLAC__STREAM_DECODER_READ_FRAME' in FLAC File 'D:\MusicFlac\Romane\Romane - Roots and Groove feat C Cravero\01-06-Romane-Temporary_feat_Christophe_Cravero-LLS.flac'

Error converting to m4a FDK (AAC), 'D:\MusicFlac\Rooster\Rooster\05 Rooster - To Die For.flac' to 'D:\MP3\MusicFlac\Rooster\Rooster\05 Rooster - To Die For.m4a'
Encountered 'FLAC__STREAM_DECODER_SEARCH_FOR_FRAME_SYNC' in FLAC File 'D:\MusicFlac\Rooster\Rooster\05 Rooster - To Die For.flac'

Error converting to m4a FDK (AAC), 'D:\MusicFlac\Rory Gallagher\Defender\07-Doing Time.flac' to 'D:\MP3\MusicFlac\Rory Gallagher\Defender\07-Doing Time.m4a'
Encountered 'FLAC__STREAM_DECODER_READ_FRAME' in FLAC File 'D:\MusicFlac\Rory Gallagher\Defender\07-Doing Time.flac'

Error converting to m4a FDK (AAC), 'D:\MusicFlac\Rush\02-Ceiling Unlimited.flac' to 'D:\MP3\MusicFlac\Rush\02-Ceiling Unlimited.m4a'
Encountered 'FLAC__STREAM_DECODER_READ_METADATA' in FLAC File 'D:\MusicFlac\Rush\02-Ceiling Unlimited.flac'

Error converting to m4a FDK (AAC), 'D:\MusicFlac\Rush\04-Peaceable Kingdom.flac' to 'D:\MP3\MusicFlac\Rush\04-Peaceable Kingdom.m4a'

Error converting to m4a FDK (AAC), 'D:\MusicFlac\Sally Oldfield\02-Nenya.flac' to 'D:\MP3\MusicFlac\Sally Oldfield\02-Nenya.m4a'
Encountered 'FLAC__STREAM_DECODER_READ_METADATA' in FLAC File 'D:\MusicFlac\Sally Oldfield\02-Nenya.flac'

Error converting to m4a FDK (AAC), 'D:\MusicFlac\Santana\Shaman\14 - Hoy Es Adios (feat. Alejandro Lerner).flac' to 'D:\MP3\MusicFlac\Santana\Shaman\14 - Hoy Es Adios (feat. Alejandro Lerner).m4a'

Error converting to m4a FDK (AAC), 'D:\MusicFlac\Santana\Welcome [Bonus Track]\02 Santana - Love, Devotion and Surrender.flac' to 'D:\MP3\MusicFlac\Santana\Welcome [Bonus Track]\02 Santana - Love, Devotion and Surrender.m4a'
Encountered 'FLAC__STREAM_DECODER_SEARCH_FOR_FRAME_SYNC' in FLAC File 'D:\MusicFlac\Santana\Welcome [Bonus Track]\02 Santana - Love, Devotion and Surrender.flac'

Error converting to m4a FDK (AAC), 'D:\MusicFlac\Santana\Welcome [Bonus Track]\05 Santana - Yours Is the Light.flac' to 'D:\MP3\MusicFlac\Santana\Welcome [Bonus Track]\05 Santana - Yours Is the Light.m4a'
Encountered 'FLAC__STREAM_DECODER_SEARCH_FOR_FRAME_SYNC' in FLAC File 'D:\MusicFlac\Santana\Welcome [Bonus Track]\05 Santana - Yours Is the Light.flac'

Error converting to m4a FDK (AAC), 'D:\MusicFlac\Styx\Return to Paradise Disc 2\07 Styx - Miss America.flac' to 'D:\MP3\MusicFlac\Styx\Return to Paradise Disc 2\07 Styx - Miss America.m4a'

Error converting to m4a FDK (AAC), 'D:\MusicFlac\Suzanne Vega\Cracking\10 Suzanne Vega - Neighbourhood Girls.flac' to 'D:\MP3\MusicFlac\Suzanne Vega\Cracking\10 Suzanne Vega - Neighbourhood Girls.m4a'

Error converting to m4a FDK (AAC), 'D:\MusicFlac\Various Artists\House of Blues\House of Blues - Essential Blues 3\CD 2\14 - Clarence 'Gatemouth' Brown - C-Jam Blues.flac' to 'D:\MP3\MusicFlac\Various Artists\House of Blues\House of Blues - Essential Blues 3\CD 2\14 - Clarence 'Gatemouth' Brown - C-Jam Blues.m4a'
Encountered 'FLAC__STREAM_DECODER_SEARCH_FOR_FRAME_SYNC' in FLAC File 'D:\MusicFlac\Various Artists\House of Blues\House of Blues - Essential Blues 3\CD 2\14 - Clarence 'Gatemouth' Brown - C-Jam Blues.flac'

Spoon
06-05-2017, 01:20 PM
dBpoweramp Control Center >> Audio Codecs List / Options

Flac Decoder
Corrupt Flac File to 'Continue Decoding show error as information'

>I don't hear any errors or mistakes through my pretty expensive home hifi system

The corrupted files could introduce hi frequency noise, that you cannot hear, I certainly would not want an expensive home hifi system to playback such.

Caesar
06-05-2017, 05:08 PM
[QUOTE=Spoon;174227]dBpoweramp Control Center >> Audio Codecs List / Options

Flac Decoder
Corrupt Flac File to 'Continue Decoding show error as information']

Hi Spoon,

That's what I set it to, but it still stops while MediaMonkey doesn't have any problems with the flac file converting it to either mp3 or m3a.

What now? Want me to upload one of the flac files so you can check it out yourself?

Cheers

Spoon
06-05-2017, 06:45 PM
Yes please to drop box and provide the link by personal message on this forum.

Caesar
06-05-2017, 07:26 PM
What dropbox? I did not and do not want to sign up with one of those bastards.
I will upload it to one of my websites and will send you the link. But that wont be here on a forum page. Can you please send me a private message where I can send you the link to?
Thanks again.

PS: And please let me know which flac you would like to have.

Spoon
06-06-2017, 04:27 AM
Any flac file, to send me a private message, click my name on this message and choose 'private message'

Caesar
06-07-2017, 08:31 PM
Hi Spoon,

I sent the details to you 3 days ago but did not hear back from you.
Have you checked it our or working on a solution?

Cheers
:-)

Spoon
06-08-2017, 04:56 AM
I have got your message thanks, I am not really working this week so will get to it next week.