PDA

View Full Version : Artwork Resizing

Photoman1
08-10-2014, 04:45 PM
Hi,

I currently store 2 versions of my albums, a FLAC version for use with the HiFi and an MP3 version (batch converted) for use in the car. When storing artwork for the FLAC files, I choose nice clear large artwork as it gets displayed on an iPad or a laptop screen when in use, however the car can only read images upto 400x400, is there any scope to resize the artwork during the batch convert, I do have a work around at the moment with Sanse MP3, but it would be neater if the batch converter was able to do it. Maybe it can already and I have missed it?

Best.

D

Spoon
08-10-2014, 06:18 PM
Yes, use the ID Tag Processing DSP effect, there is an option to set the size of embedded album art.

Photoman1
08-11-2014, 03:02 AM
Thank you for the quick response, just tried it out and that's exactly what I was looking for. Didn't think to look in the ID Tag processing DSP effect.

Best,

D

jmputz
03-03-2016, 02:48 PM
I am new to dbpoweramp and enjoy it. But, as I already have other programs to convert my music collection stored in .aiff to mp3 (for the car) I was especially looking for a program able to convert and resize images in batch.
According to what I read on this forum, dpoweramp should be great for this purpose but I have to install ID Tag Update codec. I found such a codec on the site, but unfortunately I use a Mac and Mac does not accept .exe programs...
Is there a Mac version of that codec. If there is none, I am afraid dbpoweramp Batch converter is of no utility for me... I should have checked this before buying the program. But I cannot imagine there is no possibility for mac users to use full capacity of dbpoweramp...

Spoon
03-03-2016, 03:32 PM
The mac version does not currently have this utility codec, sorry.