PDA

View Full Version : Destination file name listed as empty when using dynamic file naming, R15 only

HikeForFood
04-10-2014, 11:44 AM
I recently updated from R14.4 to R15, and discovered the following new behavior.

I have always used dynamic output location to convert FLAC files, stored in subfolders within a folder "G:\MyMusic\FLAC", to MP3 files stored in an identical subfolder structure within a folder "G:\MyMusic\MP3_LAME". I do this as follows.

On the Music Converter control screen, under "Output Location", I have selected "Dynamic". In the "Folder" field I have entered "G:\MyMusic\MP3_LAME\". In the "Dynamic" field I have entered "[TRIMFIRSTFOLDER][TRIMFIRSTFOLDER][origpath][][]\[origfilename]

This still works with R15, in the sense that the FLAC files are converted and copied to the MP3 location that I expect. However, the difference with R15 occurs when I click the "List/Rename" button at the top right of the Music Converter control page. When I do that, the "Source file" information shows up correctly, but the "Destination file" information is blank. With R14.4, both source and destination file information were correctly listed.

I searched the forum to see if anyone else has reported this problem, but could find no other instance of it. Thanks in advance for any help.

Spoon
04-10-2014, 12:00 PM
Confirmed bug, will correct for next r15.1 beta

HikeForFood
04-10-2014, 02:01 PM
OK, great. Thank you very much.