PDA

View Full Version : itune?

Razgo
10-19-2003, 06:34 AM
i'm lost. what is all the fanfair about with itunes? it's all over hydrogenaudio forums and every where else. am i missing something? i don't get it..... :confused:

and all this talk about iPod and the AAC format?

kweller
10-19-2003, 07:07 AM
i'm lost. what is all the fanfair about with itunes?

As I hinted in another place, how can you hope to get it unless you install it and look at it? It doesn't come close to the functionality of dAP/dMC but from a quick look-see it is a very capable ripper and player that looks nice, is fast and does what it says on the tin (IMO). Oh, and it scrolls quicker that MMC :kiss: ;)

Razgo
10-19-2003, 07:35 AM
i found an article of interest also: Microsoft: iTunes Store too limited for Windows users (http://maccentral.macworld.com/news/2003/10/17/msitunes/)

i guess where i am coming from is i am not looking at dbpoweramp as just an audio application/software. i don't know if itunes comes with a forum for support and a developer you can talk to directly. but i do know Spoon's software does come with a forum and tech support and you can talk to the developer and even wish for a faster scroller :D . these days i do look what's beyond and behind the product as much as i can.

and as you already said It doesn't come close to the functionality of dAP/dMC then i guess it's all hot air out there? :D

kweller
10-19-2003, 07:40 AM
I think we are in violent agreement :)