PDA

View Full Version : Problem with mp3pro decoder

djben
10-18-2003, 08:19 PM
I have some problem with Mp3Pro because when I want to read a file that I have in Mp3Pro, I can only read them' in 22025 Hz, but I'm sure there are in 44.1 KHz, so I don't know what I can do to fix it, can you help me over here ???? :komisch9:

Spoon
10-19-2003, 10:50 AM
Did you follow the mp3pro decoder instructions exactly (including deleting the existing mp3 decoder)?

djben
10-19-2003, 11:00 AM
yeah, or I might did something wrong, but Can I uninstall Dbpoweramp and reinstall it, will it fix that problem
Plus I don't understant why you are using the winamp codec, because it doesn't work as well as yours, some Mp3 are now unreadable, but I'm going to retry
tell me if I uninstall dbpoweramp and reinstall it I can fix it ???

thanks spoon

djben
10-19-2003, 03:02 PM
I just reinstalled everything, but when I read a Mp3pro file, it shows that I'm reading it in 22kHz still, even that I followed everything that you said in the Mp3pro section... plus the Winamp plugin doesn't do as well for basic Mp3 as yours, when I want to rewind or to forward the track, it takes a few seconds before it plays it, as opposite as it did with your codec, please help to solve this problem !!!

Spoon
10-19-2003, 04:49 PM
I am out of ideas, sorry.

djben
10-19-2003, 06:32 PM
I am out of ideas, sorry.
that sucks, lol, can't you see what's wrong with the codec ??? or maybe you have time do make one especially for dbpoweramp ???

But I know that It takes time to do that, thanks anyway :(